aberdeen-music

Chelsea v Barca

NARC

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how so?......

He like Ronaldinho, is not a team player. they are showboaters that fair enough do produce moments of true brilliance, but do they get back to help out at corners or to defend. Short answer, no.

Frank Lampard is a very under-rated player, he works very hard for the whole 90mins. Michael Ballack is another example of that, he has adapted to playing in front of the defence for Bayern and still score 9 goals this season.

Francesco Totti is still a good player but nowhere near the justification of a title like Best Footballer in the World.

Guest neil ex

Chelsea's winning goal should have been disallowed..

It was a completely fascinating game. Chelsea can definitely win the cup but I think AC Milan will be a much bigger test than Barcelona (Shaky Shaky defence). Chelsea took advantage of some dodgy defending, while Barca had to break down a solid defence and create chances.. It was an amazing contrast in styles, yet amazingly tight..

The second Barca goal got me up off my seat and jumping around the room. Just amazing that they managed to claw back in front, but in such a way..

A good British side will always have a solid defence.

Guest neil ex

I never saw the first leg..

I was sick to death of Clive Tyldesley's commentary as always. It was enought to make me route for Barcelona..

Fair play to Chelsea though. They're clearly one of the best teams in Europe right now..

I never saw the first leg..

I was sick to death of Clive Tyldesley's commentary as always. It was enought to make me route for Barcelona..

Fair play to Chelsea though. They're clearly one of the best teams in Europe right now..

And all this nonsense about it being the clash of the best two leagues in Europe. Sorry I'd rather watch a meaningless Livorno match than a WBA match thank you very much (if only to see Cristiano Lucarelli bang home a late free-kick)