aberdeen-music

Chelsea v Barca

NARC

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking great game' date=' im a spurs fan but ive always had a soft spot for chelsea, great job, they deserved it[/quote']

im a chelsea fan with a soft sopt for spurs ! CRAZY !

the game was tres bien.

cech = shit hot

carvalho = shit hot

terry = shit hot

lampard = shit hot

cole = shit hot (should get a start more than he does)

makele = shit hot

and all the other players played well for chelsea, i thought kezman worked his arse off and did well.

:cheers:

He like Ronaldinho' date=' is not a team player. they are showboaters that fair enough do produce moments of true brilliance, but do they get back to help out at corners or to defend. Short answer, no.

Frank Lampard is a very under-rated player, he works very hard for the whole 90mins. Michael Ballack is another example of that, he has adapted to playing in front of the defence for Bayern and still score 9 goals this season.

Francesco Totti is still a good player but nowhere near the justification of a title like Best Footballer in the World.[/quote']

Ronaldinho not a team player? Clearly you never watched that game. The reason he didn't "stand out" whatever the hell that means, is that he was a team player. He was quite frankly the best passer of the ball last night.

Barcelona dominated, they were only beaten because of the small hinderance of not having a defence, at all.

im a chelsea fan with a soft sopt for spurs ! CRAZY !

the game was tres bien.

cech = shit hot

carvalho = shit hot

terry = shit hot

lampard = shit hot

cole = shit hot (should get a start more than he does)

makele = shit hot

and all the other players played well for chelsea' date=' i thought kezman worked his arse off and did well.

:cheers:[/quote']

kezman is a joke, he has a darren mackie like understanding of the offside rule.

kezman is a joke' date=' he has a darren mackie like understanding of the offside rule.[/quote']

Kezman played well. Great pass for the first goal. Nothing's going right for him in front of goal, but it'll come. I could only laugh at his despairing lunge for the ball at the terry goal, desperate to claim a 0.0000000005 yard strike to his name.

Ronaldinho not a team player? Clearly you never watched that game. The reason he didn't "stand out" whatever the hell that means' date=' is that he was a team player. He was quite frankly the best passer of the ball last night.

Barcelona dominated, they were only beaten because of the small hinderance of not having a defence, at all.[/quote']

Blah Blah Blah

Guest neil ex

Barcelona dominated' date=' they were only beaten because of the small hinderance of not having a defence, at all.[/quote']

I think every single chance Chelsea had sparred from a mistake in the Barca defence, or midfield. They didn't seem to make any chances.. Chelsea, give them credit, though were very fast to capitalise on defensive errors. Barca were really made to pay for some sloppy defending..

The whole Barcelona team seemed to be made up of strikers and midfielders..

I think every single chance Chelsea had sparred from a mistake in the Barca defence' date=' or midfield. They didn't seem to make any chances.. Chelsea, give them credit, though were very fast to capitalise on defensive errors. Barca were really made to pay for some sloppy defending..

The whole Barcelona team seemed to be made up of strikers and midfielders..[/quote']

With Marquez injured, Barca have no defensive quality whatsoever.

I never saw the first leg..

I was sick to death of Clive Tyldesley's commentary as always. It was enought to make me route for Barcelona..

Fair play to Chelsea though. They're clearly one of the best teams in Europe right now..

tyldesley's the wanker of all commentators - clueless, unentertaining and tries desperately hard to be john motson.

tony gubba remains the most underated commentator in the english game...

but i agree good luck to chelsea, there's no reason why they cant go all the way...

I think every single chance Chelsea had sparred from a mistake in the Barca defence' date=' or midfield. They didn't seem to make any chances.. Chelsea, give them credit, though were very fast to capitalise on defensive errors. Barca were really made to pay for some sloppy defending..

The whole Barcelona team seemed to be made up of strikers and midfielders..[/quote']

i watched it in triple kirks with my friend ewan. We didn't stop laughing until john terry scored. Belleti and van bronkhorst were consistentlyy barca's most forward players, i know they're wing backs but oh dear.

Ronalidinho's second was one of the best goals i have ever seen. The fact that no one watching the goal reacted for about 5 seconds was stunning.

Guest neil ex

It was just amazing the way he created that goal from nothing, and it happened so fast. No one was expecting it, it completely silenced the crowd and it was extra special seeing as Chelsea worked up such a demanding lead so early into the game, and that goal took Barcelona back into the lead.. It was an incredible feeling.

It was really impossible to predict the outcome of the game before Chelsea scored the winner, which made it so exciting.

Guest neil ex
tyldesley's the wanker of all commentators - clueless' date=' unentertaining and tries desperately hard to be john motson.

tony gubba remains the most underated commentator in the english game...

but i agree good luck to chelsea, there's no reason why they cant go all the way...[/quote']

I think he annoyed me most last night when he tried to convince himself, and the rest of Britain that Barcelona's pen shouldn't have been given.. A clear pen if ever I saw one!

I think he annoyed me most last night when he tried to convince himself' date=' and the rest of Britain that Barcelona's pen shouldn't have been given.. A clear pen if ever I saw one![/quote']

sadly i missed the game last night, we always have an alternative game on irish telly but the main commentator there is terrible and liam brady is the worst pundit ever!!!! but the panel are funny cos there's this piss head pundit journalist who says it as it is and ex celtic keeper packie bonner sometimes is the anchorman

but back to tyldesley - he's managed to ruin many a live european game and should be sacked immediately

sadly i missed the game last night' date=' we always have an alternative game on irish telly but the main commentator there is terrible and liam brady is the worst pundit ever!!!! but the panel are funny cos there's this piss head pundit journalist who says it as it is and ex celtic keeper packie bonner sometimes is the anchorman

but back to tyldesley - he's managed to ruin many a live european game and should be sacked immediately[/quote']

Bryan Hamilton is surely the worst pundit - "Karkar is just an amazin' footballer" - FUCK OFF

i watched it in triple kirks with my friend ewan. We didn't stop laughing until john terry scored. Belleti and van bronkhorst were consistentlyy barca's most forward players' date=' i know they're wing backs but oh dear.

Ronalidinho's second was one of the best goals i have ever seen. The fact that no one watching the goal reacted for about 5 seconds was stunning.[/quote']

That goal was truely amazing, i think i actually creamed my pants watching it.

It was a great goal' date=' but not as good as some people are making it out to be. The technique of the shot was nothing we haven't seen before, it was the suprise and how unexpected the shot was that was good. That was the only reason Cech didn't save it.

Better goals have and will be scored.[/quote']

Absolutely, Di Matteo!

haha oh dear, have any of you played football before? Do you know how impossible that shot was to pull off with so much power and accuracy?? Yes there have been better goals but not many in recent times. Anyone who says he isnt an unbelievable football player really hasnt got a clue, he was clearly miles ahead of everyone on the pitch in terms of awareness, and over all ability.

haha oh dear' date=' have any of you played football before? Do you know how impossible that shot was to pull off with so much power and accuracy?? Yes there have been better goals but not many in recent times. Anyone who says he isnt an unbelievable football player really hasnt got a clue, he was clearly miles ahead of everyone on the pitch in terms of awareness, and over all ability.[/quote']

Thats bull. Frank Lampard and Joe Cole had more effective influence on the midfield because they kept fighting for the full 90minutes. Ronaldinho has the odd flash here and there; he can't sustain a good performance for 90minutes. Yes it was an accurate strike and it caught Cech by surprise, but all he did was stab the ball towards the corner. I don't think that should be regarded as genius by a player who is paid thousands a week to do that week in week out. At the end of the day Barcelona lost, so I don't think Rijkaard gives a toss whether the buck toothed prick bagged a decent strike.