aberdeen-music

Chelsea v Barca

NARC

I want to have John Terry's babies! As a bluenose that was fucking amazing! Best game in 5 years since Spain v Yugoslavia Euro 2000. Those of you who doubted after the first leg (and there were quite a few) can go suck it - Cech, Carvalho, Cole, Lampard and Terry were out of this world. It just goes to show what you can achieve with talented players who actually work their asses off - give me Lampard and Terry over your Ronaldinhos and Zidanes any day. Treble here we come.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking great game' date=' im a spurs fan but ive always had a soft spot for chelsea, great job, they deserved it[/quote']

Gumpy you traitor..... :D

Was a fucking awesome game and the Cedar Rose/From Her Ashes flat was ablaze with excitement. Terry's header was the high point for me.

:D

genius!!!

that is true comedy at its finest!!! :D:D

His influence on a game is minimal - I'm not doubting his obvious skill and ball control blah blah but tell me exactly what he did? He scored a cracker, granted, but he gets paid god knows how much to do that every week. Dodgy pen, and thats it. He can have one moment of magic, but when it comes to the crunch he has no resistance to players that are hungrier for the ball, like Lampard was tonight. You forget he was on the losing side.

anything to do with being on the verge of knocking out our best friends ;)

HaHa, no really i've supported them longer than i've supported Spurs, Since the glory days of the 1990/91 season. Woo Hoo, didn't start supporting Spurs til '94. But if we ass rape the gunners tomorrow i'll be happy twofold.

:D

His influence on a game is minimal - I'm not doubting his obvious skill and ball control blah blah but tell me exactly what he did? He scored a cracker' date=' granted, but he gets paid god knows how much to do that every week. Dodgy pen, and thats it. He can have one moment of magic, but when it comes to the crunch he has no resistance to players that are hungrier for the ball, like Lampard was tonight. You forget he was on the losing side.[/quote']

haha are u honestly trying to tell me that ronaldinio isnt one of the worlds best football players??