aberdeen-music

LAETO / SPYAMP / UNCLE FRITZ - Saturday, Edinburgh

Guest stuartmaxwell

each to their own matey :)

i have seen laeto on countless occassions and they are far more enjoyable to me, i regard them as one of the best bands in scotland

two different types of music.

check out some of their mp3s and give them another chance, you wont be dissapointed. they play fudge awards on friday

ben:

i appreciate that you don't like our band, that's fine, and you're more than entitled to voice your opinion but maybe it's more suited to a comments / opinions type thread than one where we're trying to promote a gig on our own.

To me, it seems pretty unnecessary to slate the band when effectively all we've done is put a poster up.

sorry if this offends, that's not my intention.

thanks

fraser/ laeto

ben:

i appreciate that you don't like our band' date=' that's fine, and you're more than entitled to voice your opinion but maybe it's more suited to a comments / opinions type thread than one where we're trying to promote a gig on our own.

To me, it seems pretty unnecessary to slate the band when effectively all we've done is put a poster up.

sorry if this offends, that's not my intention.

thanks

fraser/ laeto[/quote']

I saw you too then - I've heard very good things since, but the SEGA tshirt concept? Tacky.

malcolm

i love that t shirt.

i wear it with pride

check out the album "zwoa"

its bloody good

i will maybe send you a track on msn tonight

I would be interested, but unfortunately I'm not yet in the broadband era. Jesus would be back before it downloaded.

You didn't....buy one! OMG! Thank God I went for the safe "Idle" "Wild" option!

I saw you too then - I've heard very good things since' date=' but the SEGA tshirt concept? Tacky.[/quote']

we're not being ironic or anything.

all of laeto fucking love sega! every one of us has worked in video games at some poin or another, and have an encyclopaedaic knowledge of the subject. It's something that was very close to us, meant a lot to us, and looked cool in our opinion.

cheers, love

Fraser

I just re-read that' date=' it does come across a bit strong! Sorry. Yeah for all i know they have come on leaps and bounds since then..but i still think they were bad.[/quote']

If you thought we were bad then I imagine you will think we are even worse now. This is because I thought we were great then and even better now! Was it the white trousers and blue t-shirts combo that put you off? Yeah, that was bad(ass). Or perhaps you hated the shit(hot) music? Who knows. There is always the problem of supports when you go and see a headline act, especially when they are not to your liking.

I must say I am looking foward to the lemontree show tomorrow. it has been 5 years since our last outing there!!! Good times.