aberdeen-music

keyboards?

foetusgrrl

does anyone fancy coming along to a "cuts" practise and playing some keyboard? it would be ace if someone actually replied to this cuz we have looked with not much luck...i just think our music may sound better with a keyboard beefing up our sound a little!hee hee...

hope someone can help us....

cheersx

we play stuff similar to pj harvey,the cure,kinda dirty pop sound,we like every type of music...except metal! we also try to sound bit like grandaddy,sioxsie and the banshees (shit spelt that wrong i think)hee hee..just pretty much everything so tell me what ya think! if its not yer cuppa tea then get back to me anyway..theres loads more bands i could list but i dont know what your into...what kinda stuff do you like?

cheers

lucyx

Guest valley69
we like every type of music...except metal!

i think youll find that quite a fair few bands that you are into are 'metal' influenced.

Guest Old Bonsie

I never said anything in a nasty way. You Sir take everything too seriously. I've agreed with your singer to stop the aggro. I didn't even know there was bad feeling between us it was well meant. Its not important. Good luck. Honest. Hell I might even come to your next gig as an interested spectator if we got on ok. OK? Anyway I was agreeing with Lucy on something for the first time in... oh eight months so a big :cheers: to her and :down: to you sir!!!

we play stuff similar to pj harvey' date='the cure,kinda dirty pop sound,we like every type of music...except metal! we also try to sound bit like grandaddy,sioxsie and the banshees (shit spelt that wrong i think)hee hee..just pretty much everything so tell me what ya think! if its not yer cuppa tea then get back to me anyway..theres loads more bands i could list but i dont know what your into...what kinda stuff do you like?

cheers

lucyx[/quote']

Only problem with that is, do you have any idea of how many different branches of "Metal" there are? Many of them hardly sound anything alike. A lot of people stereotype Metal as super heavy dissonant chord sequences and lots of shouting and growling, when in fact a lot of it is very musicial. I'm not starting an arguement or getting wound up, just trying to broaden everyone's outlook. :cheers:

Guest Zeenat Aman
I never said anything in a nasty way. You Sir take everything too seriously. I've agreed with your singer to stop the aggro. I didn't even know there was bad feeling between us it was well meant. Its not important. Good luck. Honest. Hell I might even come to your next gig as an interested spectator if we got on ok. OK? Anyway I was agreeing with Lucy on something for the first time in... oh eight months so a big :cheers: to her and :down: to you sir!!!

Very very different from the first unedited post isn't it? ;)

Guest valley69

what are u on about ? i dont take things too seriously, i just think youre a fucking nutcase

Guest valley69
ollie what are you on about?

this guy explain what i mean

Only problem with that is' date=' do you have any idea of how many different branches of "Metal" there are? Many of them hardly sound anything alike. A lot of people stereotype Metal as super heavy dissonant chord sequences and lots of shouting and growling, when in fact a lot of it is very musicial. I'm not starting an arguement or getting wound up, just trying to broaden everyone's outlook. [/quote']

Guest Old Bonsie

Well sorry I thought you were the one who sent me a nasty message as someone did and I was drunk when I wrote that post. As for what Philip said I still feel angry of course about the way I was treated and was drunk when I wrote the original post. But I meant what I said in the final post. I don't want to be dragged back into this trouble so please let this be the last of this.

I might play keyboard for you' date=' though I have to admit I don't like, and in fact probably haven't ever even heard anything by, any of your influences, so maybe I'm not ideal. You can have a listen to some of my stuff though - http://www.purevolume.com/richant and PM me if you're interested.

Richant

I'm sorry Richant... but.. Richant?! That is one laughable stage name ;)

Guest valley69
Well sorry I thought you were the one who sent me a nasty message as someone did and I was drunk when I wrote that post. As for what Philip said I still feel angry of course about the way I was treated and was drunk when I wrote the original post. But I meant what I said in the final post. I don't want to be dragged back into this trouble so please let this be the last of this.

Me send you a nasty message? When? Ok you were drunk which is cool, i just felt like you were being a bit of dick when you said there was aggro between us. You said i said grandady and Banshees were metal influenced, and i didnt actually say that.Thats all i was saying, not trying to create aggro. I even agreed with you by saying , 'banshees are a fantastic band'. Anyway im also sorry for saying that you were a nutcase. I was just pissed off when u said i take things too seriously ( i was pissed off cos infact i do take things too seriously but dont want to admit it). Anyway hopefully we can come to some sort of an understanding...almost a year after the end of your cuts involvement and were all still getting into petty arguments.

This has to be the end...i hope ...