aberdeen-music

help with essay

Guest MarkJDelaney

You mean inhuman? If so some other words for that would be;

devilish, barbaric, implacable, grim, wolfish, fiendish, bestial, unfeeling, truculent, malicious...

I hope this helps.

"I feel one of the best ways to connect with the children is to show them that you have a lot in common, as often children view teachers as distant beings. When the truth is that once you get beyond their venomous scrotal talons, their elongated chocolate cheerios, and their burning desire to consume erasers, the majority of teachers wash dishes, iron clothes, and suck dick like the rest of us.

This is what we need to teach children early on in life. It is this information alone that will clear the mist."

what is another word for "unhuman"??? (i know its not a real word)

In the context of "I feel one of the best ways to connect with the children is to show them that you have a lot in common' date=' as often children view teachers as [u']unhuman"

Please help, as i have this essay due in at 9am tomorro morning, and my brain is shutting down :help:

Paedophiles?

Guest tv tanned
I just can't believe she said "lol"' date=' generations be droppin' quicker and quicker.[/quote']

Text talk is going to be the death of the education system.

Especially when most of the new teachers use it incessantly...

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I only asked for help with a formative essay' date=' which was due in for the next day, and I was starting to panic about it.

And I don't use text talk incessantly, only online.

But thank you all for your help, at least my essay is in, and I can begin work on my other essay now.[/quote']

"Alien" was probably the word you were looking for, or perhaps "non-terrestrial" if you harboured a desire towards pedantic sesquipedalianisms. Oh well, you can always resit.