aberdeen-music

Idlewild on Radio One

Camie

And a lock of his fine grey hair

PS Abrams was in Exodus last nite! Wearing his "pancake house" tshirt! I didn't have the balls to approach him though' date=' he had a ned forcefield around him[/quote']

Not as good as his 'Hebrew Nation' t-shirt....that is by far the best t-shirt I have ever seen! Damn, the only Monday night I'm not in Exodus, Abrams shows up. I would have definately bought him a pint... and possibly asked him for a dance!

Not as good as his 'Hebrew Nation' t-shirt....that is by far the best t-shirt I have ever seen! Damn' date=' the only Monday night I'm not in Exodus, Abrams shows up. I would have definately bought him a pint... and possibly asked him for a dance![/quote']

He would have been well up for that! The state of his hair obviously meant there were no female takers anyway! :D

He would have been well up for that! The state of his hair obviously meant there were no female takers anyway! :D

He has his own particular style with his hair, Shana calls it a 'Jewfro'! I think females are just too intimidated by the aura of his hair! :D

He has his own particular style with his hair' date=' Shana calls it a 'Jewfro'! I think females are just too intimidated by the aura of his hair! :D[/quote']

Im off to class now! Shall we make it a date...say Taylor A22 at 11am 2moro?

I should really learn the art of private messaging.... :nono:

When i saw them on the accoustic tour, all the songs off of the new album sounded alot more powerful, infact all of the songs they played that night sounded alot more powerful with the violin and piano to back it up. Sorry boys and girls, i'm really impressed by the new album. It's a massive change from the past albums including the remote part! It is basically a scottish folk record, it took me a while to get into it but i think it's fantastic! However "i want a warning" should have been left for the shit pile along with "as if i hadn't slept", poor poor songs. I do agree that they need their old flare back and comeback with a rock record, so i am with you on that.

did you know they wrote 2 albums worth of stuff but thought they were re-writing the remote part. WOuld've liked to have heard that stuff.

P.s They sounded very good on radio 1.

When i saw them on the accoustic tour' date=' all the songs off of the new album sounded alot more powerful, infact all of the songs they played that night sounded alot more powerful with the violin and piano to back it up. Sorry boys and girls, i'm really impressed by the new album. It's a massive change from the past albums including the remote part! It is basically a scottish folk record, it took me a while to get into it but i think it's fantastic! However "i want a warning" should have been left for the shit pile along with "as if i hadn't slept", poor poor songs. I do agree that they need their old flare back and comeback with a rock record, so i am with you on that.

did you know they wrote 2 albums worth of stuff but thought they were re-writing the remote part. WOuld've liked to have heard that stuff.

P.s They sounded very good on radio 1.[/quote']

I agree it's a good Scottish folk album, but for the American folk sound. I Want a Warning is pish. I think the high-points are El Capitan the Space Between All Things and Disconnected.

El capitan is a great song. Possibly the next single?? listening to the album just now, it's really very good, and a song that has just caught my attention is "too long awake", a bit starnge how it cuts out mid solo, but still belting. "not just sometimes but always" is beautiful! The violins really work well. The pictures of the band members are also very good. Looks vintage!

Guest stuartmaxwell

the two albums wroth of pre remote part material was aired live before plus used for b sides

no generation is one of the strongest thye have done.