aberdeen-music

old radio 1 schedules!

delboy

Guest Zeenat Aman
and peel and vance hosted it for a while... heaven! (no pun intended)

i also saw in an early 90's edition of the friday rock show with TV he had emerson' date=' lake and palmer in concert.

calm yerself phillip![/quote']

Heh, I do listen to new music as well you know. :p

Not too fond of the ol' elp.

Guest Zeenat Aman
jim davidsons fave band i do believe!

aye ur more of a crimson buff arent ya?

Yeah, Jim bloody Davidson!!!

Indeed, Crimso one of my fav's, had the sense to split in 74, thus avoiding being made to look silly in 76.

That Robert Fripp's a smart fellow you know.

i interviewed saville on the radio once, we just took the piss out of each other for 10 mins solid then a collegue got him to do some jingles, i had saville saying 'the del franklin show on nevis radio. marvellous - as it happens' i kid ye not!

his old record club was ace me and my sister used to listen to it as she was cooking sunday lunch and i was being an annoying brat!

i interviewed saville on the radio once' date=' we just took the piss out of each other for 10 mins solid then a collegue got him to do some jingles, i had saville saying 'the del franklin show on nevis radio. marvellous - as it happens' i kid ye not!

his old record club was ace me and my sister used to listen to it as she was cooking sunday lunch and i was being an annoying brat![/quote']

I would love to have a conversation with Saville. He is the most bizzare induvidual on the planet!

I would love to have a conversation with Saville. He is the most bizzare induvidual on the planet!

in those days i used to tape almost every show i did as i was an unpaid volunteer and looking to break into the industry, but on this occasion i was so hungover from the day before (xmas eve) that i didnt bother and so i dont have a copy of the conversation sadly! he was the most bizarre person i've ever spoken to, there i was out the back having a fag during a long song and in he walks, saville has a house in nearby glencoe and he was spending xmas day visiting the old folks homes in fort william and he decided to pop by nevis radio and wish us a happy christmas!