aberdeen-music

i fainted today!

delboy

I remember being told once in S.E. that it is common for teenagers to pass out in baths or showers if the water is too hot. I've never passed out but I think I've been close to it.

I passed out after I had a shower, got dried etc etc left the room the K.O'd

I've never fully fainted but I came close twice:

1: At the sight of a 'horror' show (which I thought was real but was fake). Basically two dudes were cutting themselves, hammering nails into their faces etc. It was so warm inside, plus one of my friends was leaning on me. I just thought it was all gross and collapsed.

2: Extracting blood. Apparently this is quite common, especially for guys.

its true :D

you guys are wooses when it comes to pain :p

A good few years ago I was replacing the brake linings on a double decker bus....(dont ask)...and managed to crush the middle finger of my left hand up to the first joint, went through and sat on the bench in the locker room and came too on the floor....ouch.

Was taken to hospital and left with the biggest bandage you have ever seen...

i fainted once

a couple of years ago when it was snowy, i decided to get out of bed, and run straight outside into the garden in barefeet, stood i the snow until it was painfully cold on my feet, then came insude and promptly fainted

it amused me at least (though my mum didnt seem to find it that amusing)

David

well my worry is since i'm getting a full health check they need about seven tubes of the stuff and i fainted after delivering just one,

still the blood extracting expert is on hand on friday - then i have to go for some treatment at the dentist a couple of hours of later!!!! best not get started on dental treatment.....