aberdeen-music

Teenage Fanclub

Rob

They better be good' date=' I paid good money for the disappointment at the Forum last time[/quote']

I thought they were great at The Forum - they only played a handful of gigs with Jad Fair so it was it was good to see this.

Mind you, I've seen them 5 other times so it wasn't a big deal to me that they never played any of their own material.

They had the CD out with Jad at the time & the tickets said they were both performing so I don't know why people were expecting a TFC set.

I thought they were great at The Forum - they only played a handful of gigs with Jad Fair so it was it was good to see this.

Mind you' date=' I've seen them 5 other times so it wasn't a big deal to me that they never played any of their own material.

They had the CD out with Jad at the time & the tickets said they were both performing so I don't know why people were expecting a TFC set.[/quote']

Cos I was young and naive - I turned up in a Smashing Pumpkins t-shirt for god's sake