aberdeen-music

50,000 Scots are DEAD!!

Being an Italian from Brooklyn is pretty stereotypical. Ever play Mario 64? "It's a me! A-Mario!"

That and he just loves the Pope. He can't get enough of his wacky antics!

he's got a strange penchant for Mushrooms though.....magic mushrooms at that.....makes him see these fucked up things like giant turtles, and walking bombs....

i love mario to bits, have more or less every mario game released between 1985 and 2001......but he's a fucking communist really, isnt he?

Guest haigyman
Being an Italian from Brooklyn is pretty stereotypical. Ever play Mario 64? "It's a me! A-Mario!"

That and he just loves the Pope. He can't get enough of his wacky antics!

gotta love when he falls asleep. "aaah! spaghetti"

Guest neil ex
*shrugs*

i don't watch telly that much now...reception in my room is shit.

and isn't that old guy getting on a bit to be President..should get his son in....;)

That would be a good idea! ;)

Guest Jake Wifebeater
gotta love when he falls asleep. "aaah! spaghetti"

Let him kip for a wee while longer. You get "Ah! Spaghetti" snore etc., then "Ah! Ravioli! Ah! Mamma mia!". Stereotypical? Surely not.

to be blunt...

it'll be mostly old people that die... and loads die every year from severe flu anyways.

Yes, that's why old people and other groups with conditions which put them at risk of death from flu get vaccinated every year. "Other groups" including diabetics like myself. Plenty of them die from flu, due to their mongoloid pancreases.

Is there a vaccine for this "bird flu"? Not to worry anyway, I'm probably tough enough to withstand it, despite my crippling blood-sugar disability. No fucking cold is going to kill me.

Yes' date=' that's why old people and other groups with conditions which put them at risk of death from flu get vaccinated every year. "Other groups" including diabetics like myself. Plenty of them die from flu, due to their mongoloid pancreases.

Is there a vaccine for this "bird flu"? Not to worry anyway, I'm probably tough enough to withstand it, despite my crippling blood-sugar disability. No fucking cold is going to kill me.[/quote']

I'd watch it.

I'm struck down with flu... so is hugh, blackwood, blackwood's lady, scott is certain to fall... then michael.

Only you and Buc are safe. Run.

and yes, there is a vaccine, but it doesn't prevent it, it has more of a "damage limitation" purpose. Good news.

Either way. It will kill us all.

the fucking Daily Mail' date=' loves it's scaremongering, bird flu, and according to the paper today, a killer Mako shark is awaiting any swimmers who dare go into the water!

drivel.[/quote']

Next thing you know the daily mail will be blaming it all on asylum seekers or maybe just the old fashioned "Blacks".