aberdeen-music

50,000 Scots are DEAD!!

i noticed that when walking along King Street' date=' it's outside every news agent...

'WE'SA ALLLLL GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!'

what the fuck is 'bird flu' anyway??[/quote']

it's a flu that birds get-technically humans can't catch the initial strain,it doesn't transmit-likewise with humans passing human flu to birds yadda yadda,

anyhoo pigs fuck up the system as bird flu can transmit to pigs but generally doesn't do damage-the flu virus' genome mutates and changes inside the pig et voila-produced is a strain of avian influenza which can transmit to humans.hence the WE'RE FUCKED!!!OMG!!!

it's a flu that birds get-technically humans can't catch the initial strain' date='it doesn't transmit-likewise with humans passing human flu to birds yadda yadda,

anyhoo pigs fuck up the system as bird flu can transmit to pigs but generally doesn't do damage-the flu virus' genome mutates and changes inside the pig et voila-produced is a strain of avian influenza which can transmit to humans.hence the WE'RE FUCKED!!!OMG!!![/quote']

Random black army soldier in south park the movie :Is some people gonna die?

i see. well i hardly eat pig anymore so i guess i'm safe. they can't pass it to cows/chickens/other edible animals can they?

Not the problem. The mutated strain can pass from contact of humans. The pig genome is very similar to ours, which is how Arnie Schwarzenegger has a pigs heart, and the mutated bird flu is very contagious from pig to human. Then it mutates again and again till we either eradicate it or it kills us all. Could be worse though. The Americans are fireinfg things at comets and after all the recent screwups in the world it will probably be tilted on its trajectory straight at us. :D Lovely thought.

Guest tv tanned
He'sa my second favorite racial stereotype.

(the list is:

1. Super Mario

2. Jar Jar Binks

3. Speedy Gonzales

4. Luke Cage

5. Crocodile Dundee)

No Groundskeeper Willie or Apu?

Guest neil ex
i noticed that when walking along King Street' date=' it's outside every news agent...

'WE'SA ALLLLL GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!'

what the fuck is 'bird flu' anyway??[/quote']

Other news just in...

'BUSH RE-ELECTED PRESIDENT'

8o

i always found mario to be a kind of an anti-stereotype.

an italian plumber who lives in brooklyn?......a stereotypical american-italian male should be in the Mafia' date=' no? like Tony from t'Simpsons.....

i'll shut up now.[/quote']

Being an Italian from Brooklyn is pretty stereotypical. Ever play Mario 64? "It's a me! A-Mario!"

That and he just loves the Pope. He can't get enough of his wacky antics!