aberdeen-music

saddest item of clothing you own

delboy

Is that for males or females? What characters are featured? Do they come in extra-large?

I realise you're not actually selling them yourself' date=' but you can answer these questions.[/quote']

it's just buffy herself on the front. i think they might be kids pj's, but because i'm only 4'11 and tiny they fit. you could probably get them from a WB shop or something despite the fact they moved networks...

Guest gilly
airyhall primary summer playscheme tshirt...its quite disgusting

Did you go to Braeside too?

I don't really own many items of clothing that could considered "sad". I tend to have mass clearouts a few times a year.. I do have a really stupid pink and white hat with big, white, fuzzy baubles attached to it though. It's pretty ridiculous

The stuff I have to wear to work.... shirts, ties, trousers, shoes etc... feels wrong... like should be up in court or something.

Apart from that... probably a Craig David style woolen beanie someone got me for xmas... needles to say it's never been worn. I love beanies but not that weird tea-coasy type.

I own a kids v-neck, red and white(obviously) AFC cardigan from the 60s or 70s which when worn, according to my mum, makes me look like a member of the Bay City Rollers! I found it in McKays(across the road from the police station) and for a tenner just had to buy it! I don't know if its sad or brilliant!

I have a day glow pink tshirt with a large white printed image of a cardigan corgi wearing sunglasses and a tophat and tailcoat... with the words "cardigan's are classy" on it.

its actually quite good to be honest.