aberdeen-music

WTF am i watching?!?

Guest *alex*

Guest *alex*

i just switched on tv..on goes channel four..some woman just spazzes into a zomie like thing and is stabbing people with a pencil...

anyone else witnessing these delights? :help:

i just switched on tv..on goes channel four..some woman just spazzes into a zomie like thing and is stabbing people with a pencil...

anyone else witnessing these delights? :help:

It's The Evil Dead - cult horror film and apparently extremely violent. It isn't, it's just fun, hammy acting galore.

You've really never seen it before?

Guest *alex*
It's The Evil Dead - cult horror film and apparently extremely violent. It isn't' date=' it's just fun, hammy acting galore.

You've really never seen it before?[/quote']

Really really..so that's what it is.mhmmm..

it's pretty funny..i mean they're going "aaarrr".."eeerrrr".."orrrrr" and they're faces are blue..and the blue is like ketchup..it's fairly entertaining..

If you don't like this film you're a comprehensive chunk knob-cheese, it's one of the best horror films (and trillogies) to date and everyone should be forced to watch them... Looks like channel fours 'banned tv' or whatever period is going to rock the boat.

Anyone see the Tv they tried to ban show before it.... soooooo many Brasseye mentions.

just for arguements sake the second ones the best (or my favourite)

that said if you ever get the chance to watch the first one on dvd the commentary with bruce campbell is as funny as anything, more enjoyable than the film itself (almost) his reaction to the "tree rape scene" is priceless

Guest Logan

I totally got that movie mixed up with the second one! I agree, the second one is the best. The Third one is just.....bizarre! But funny also!

If anyone else liked this movie, check out Rowdy Roddy Piper in They Live. It is THEE cheesiest horror flick EVER! So bad, it's good! It also features the longest and most pointless punch up in a film ever. All because someone didn't want to put on a pair of glasses! Wtf!?! ACE!!

Ooh' date=' it also features the best line in a movie ever.

"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and Im all out of bubble gum!"

^_^[/quote']

ace line

although they live is far from the finest roddy piper film of all there is one better...

i am of course meaning the justly classic "Hell comes to Frogtown"

man that film fooking rocks :up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
That film amused me muchly.

Best decapitation ever.

Literally laughed her head off.

Loved the bit with the hands bursting out of the zombies.

Haha. It just finished. He screamed like a girl. Ace.

Right. Bed.

Absolutely phenomenal gore flick. I first saw it when I was about 10, before the Video Nasties Bill was passed back in the mid-80's. It scared the fucking shit out of me, I had terrific dreams where different stuff happened than the film, so it was a bit like I remade it in my dreams. Watching it the other night made me realise how much gore is cut from my video version, which will shortly be given the punt.

If you liked that, check out Lucio Fulci's zombie films, especialy "The Beyond" and "The House By The Cemetery".