aberdeen-music

Why is it...

Rach_69

i think its just a personal thing' date=' their been a two sided thing with a few people this week, it'll blow over[/quote']

Aye it should do.

Some of it's been banter that's been taken the wrong way, or folk just trying to wind people up, but it is getting tiring seeing half the threads get sucked into people's arguments...

It was a shame that the Caption thread descended into what it did and ended up getting closed, but then after that it just got carried into other threads, or new ones got made, which is silly.

And it's far too late for me to even be coherant so I'm going to stop typing....:D

Why is it that just about every thread of the wasteland now has to end up in an argument of some sort' date=' often not even relating to the subject of the thread

what the hell happened to everyone? what happened to the sense of community that we had here a few years ago?[/quote']

Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch. You're such a scenie wanker. My band is better than yours. No, black is better than white. Shut UP, neds are great, you can use them to clean up nasty spils. Toss, toss, TOSS! :D

Someone had to do it....

Guest Logan

The Wasteland has ALWAYS been this way. It's not just been a recent thing at all!

I made a pisstake thread to that Timson Shaun F rule thread where I took the piss out of Timson to see how people would react. Everyone in his little scene took offence to it and just berated me back, everyone else had the sense to just ignore such nonsense. None of them knew however that I'd PM'd Timson before hand telling him of what I was doing and why. Although the stupid fucker didn't seem to get it and with what he was saying resulted in me being banned for like the fifth time.....oh well!

Guest MarkJDelaney
Why is it that just about every thread of the wasteland now has to end up in an argument of some sort' date=' often not even relating to the subject of the thread

what the hell happened to everyone? what happened to the sense of community that we had here a few years ago?[/quote']

gives.gif

fuck. the only reason i go on here nowadays is to read the arguments. its threads like these are putting the wasteland to shame. theres nothing wrong with a good bit of banter and heated debates.

alternativley what to do is switch off your computer and brethe the fresh air. itll do wonders for your life.