aberdeen-music

*FaMiLy GUy*

Guest valley69

for some reason peter and his son (shit whats his name??) are dressed up like a horse and are trying to get into a carnival...hyjinx ensure

peter: one please

*his son sneezes*

carnival guy: wait a minute your ass just sneezed, and hey horses cant talk......no this doesnt add up this doesnt add up at all

:up:

believe me its funnier to actually watch than transcribe

well this is NOT doing Family Guy any justice so far.

well it is 1 in the morning....all the cool witty people are out to play and the rest of us are trying but failing miserabley to remeber our senses of humour and how to laugh again...

please dayeth teach us how to laugh again (and cry, and dance, and love :p )

by that i obviously mean to ask "whats YOUR favourite family guy moment" :cheers:

well it is 1 in the morning....all the cool witty people are out to play and the rest of us are trying but failing miserabley to remeber our senses of humour and how to laugh again...

please dayeth teach us how to laugh again (and cry' date=' and dance, and love :p )

by that i obviously mean to ask "whats YOUR favourite family guy moment" :cheers:[/quote']

well fadgin2...

I've been trying to narrow it down for the last 13 minutes at least with no success. So I'm going to post this line from Peter

"make like Siamese twins and split...and then one of you die."

dance with me lois, dance the dance of life!

the best 'episode' is wish upon a weinstein, the last one on series 2. it's so ace.

cleveland: peter, not every jewish person is good with money (can't remember exact text)

peter: well yeh of course not the retarded ones...but why would you even say that? for shock value? jeez cleveland, there's edgy and then there's offensive

peter: so did you the doctor find out what was wrong with you?

brian: yeh, it turns out i'm in love

peter: oh my god! .............you can talk!

Dennis Miller: I don't wanna go on a rant here but America's foreign policy makes about as much sense as Beowolf having sex with Robert Fulton at the first Battle of Antetum. I mean when a neo-conservative defenstrates it's like Raskalnakov filibuster dioxymonohydrostinate.

Peter: What the hell does rant mean?

genius :D