aberdeen-music

Stayover live track from the moorings

The Milner

Guest Zeenat Aman
It wasn't even really recorded at The Moorings' date=' and Stayover don't even perform on it. We just uploaded something from the new Blink182 album produced by Mutt Lang and over dubbed Milner's voice and some clapping on to it.[/quote']

That would be ace if it were true!!!

It's amusing really, all these threads full of comments and opinions that, at the end of the day, dont really mean anything... still we keep posting em!

I blame being on holiday for my recent lot.

:gringo:

Guest stuartmaxwell
sorry' date=' perhaps I didn't make myself clear. I don't care if your little friend shits molten platinum out his arse by the ingot. this sounds gash. I'm not talking about the bit-rate.

prick[/quote']

:laughing:

ha ha ha i have seldom laughed so hard recently

have a listen and tell us what you think' date=' personaly i love it and think mark and flash did an amazing job and huge thanks has to go them guys the cd we got as well with all the live stuff from there is amazing some top quality recordings!!

CLICKITY CLICK

mark and flash have got the setup in the moorings down to a tee and the recordings are amazing!

we have a live track recorded there and its as good if not better than if it were to be done in the studio!

*cheap plug* check it out www.myidentity.moonfruit.com the tracks called identity

mark and flash have got the setup in the moorings down to a tee and the recordings are amazing!

we have a live track recorded there and its as good if not better than if it were to be done in the studio!

*cheap plug* check it out www.myidentity.moonfruit.com the tracks called identity

*braces self for the next onslaught* LMAO... you little bastards LOL.

:rockon:

Is this the time to plug our Moorings tracks' date=' which happen to be up at [url']http://music.mp3lizard.com/deadenstereo/ ?

Just wondering...

How strong is your stomach? This is Aberdeen-Music remember, home of the amatuer critic and professional axe grinder, nothing like a cushy a NMW or Rolling Stone Magazine. Even Gary Bushell gets sweaty palms reading these threads!

read back through this thread. people trying to judge quality via a very small mp3 and pc speakers. your download is twice the size file' date=' :D:D[/quote']

Woohoo a whole 10% of the original recording will still be present in this one. Surely that will be sufficient evidence to have us both thrown in the stocks. How dare we record anything! From now on you pull the pints and I'll mop the floor. Wonder if the Bash Street Kids have any dates free - would be great if they could bring along their own rig.

Now remember that Identity are second only to Stayover in a forum popularity contest!

INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest stuartmaxwell

aberdeen-music.com

keeping arguments and grudges alive for more than two years

i get much satisfaction from winding people up on here

:smug:

i dont get it :D

Maybe if you'd read more than just the first post...

:rolleyes:

Now remember that Identity are second only to Stayover in a forum popularity contest!

What about My Mind's Weapon?

Guest tv tanned

gave it a listen.

Bob's voice is not the most appealing on that particular recording, the harmonies are quite good, but again Bob's voice seems out of place in them.

I am not a massive fan of the genre, but I thought that it was OK to begin with, but then went a bit rubbish towards the end.

Just my view like.

Well I think the stayover strack is better than the identity track <lacks any sort of balls muscially, recording is clear enough but the band could do with some low end...> and I have heard the Saz one too...so it's:

1.Deadenstero

2.Saz

3.Stayover

4.Identity

Guest Zeenat Aman

Ehehehehe, oooh, the moorings sound aint so bad with that little bit of extra umm, bite!?:p

I like the track, and the energy of this band, even though they have slap bass in there(somthing that I hate!!!).

The singer reminds me of Greg from Red Man Walking a few years back.

My self important ego gives this...

7/10 :gringo:

And what are you listening to it on? Let's also not forget this is a downloaded MP3! Not the actual CD quality version. If you want to hear that then come see me.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to it. The vast majority of posters on here wouldn't know good sound quality if it crept up behind them, pulled down their big boy huggies and fucked them up the arse.

They just want to sound experienced and knowledgeable that's all.