aberdeen-music

Stayover live track from the moorings

The Milner

It sounds like the song needs to be transposed up a fifth or so - the singer doesn't sound too comfortable in the current key. The instrumentation is simple so the vocals really have to be more powerful in order to carry the song.

I wasn't comfortable because I had a cold and it was at the end of the gig so my throat was really quite sore. Before the gig I was worried that I might not be able to sing at all, but it cleared up by the time we went onstage. I do get what you're saying though and it is something to consider... but really, I can sing it a lot better than that on even an average day.

Guest Zeenat Aman

Um, being honest, that's pretty dire, it's just blink 182, but worse... Where's this creativity that's keeping Bob from sleeping, I dont hear it in the music?

:down:

Guest Scorge Spike
Um' date=' being honest, that's pretty dire, it's just blink 182, but worse... Where's this creativity that's keeping Bob from sleeping, I dont hear it in the music? [/quote']

Seconded.

Have a scene point, Philip. :)

Um' date=' being honest, that's pretty dire, it's just blink 182, but worse...[/quote']
I stopped getting excited about this kinda thing when I realised one thing - theres always someone twice as shite ready to fill their shoes......

Damm Milner' date=' I think they're on to us.

Seconded.

Have a scene point, Philip. :)

Yes Philip, you don't like a band I have a personal gripe with. Hoho! Have a scene point! I'm five years old.

Guest Zeenat Aman

Yes Philip' date=' you don't like a band I have a personal gripe with. Hoho! Have a scene point! I'm five years old.[/quote']

Oh my, dont get me mixed up in that stuff, I just thought the song was ultra poo.

plus i'm not a smelly metal fan like that lot!!!

:D

Guest Zeenat Aman
hahaha

nah thats fair enough man its not going to be for everyone we understand that.

I'm glad you changed you're signature pic... was giving me nightmares I tell yeh!

Hm' date=' I aint impressed with the recording either, after all the threads about how great the moorings sound is etc, sounds pretty flat to me!

I am becoming a moany old cunt, escuse me!

Oh my' date=' dont get me mixed up in that stuff, I just thought the song was ultra poo.[/quote']

Well it was a PoO song before so I suppose it could have retained a peanut or two of pooeyness. To be honest, I didn't really understand your initial comment about it being like Blink 182 but I think that's fair enough if that's what you think. Each to their own.

I'm glad you changed you're signature pic... was giving me nightmares I tell yeh!

Hm' date=' I aint impressed with the recording either, after all the threads about how great the moorings sound is etc, sounds pretty flat to me!

I am becoming a moany old cunt, escuse me!

yeh dan can do that its not his fault tho :D

you think, i was impressed considering how its done myself.(talking about the recording lol)

Guest Zeenat Aman
Well it was a PoO song before so I suppose it could have retained a peanut or two of pooeyness. To be honest' date=' I didn't really understand your initial comment about it being like Blink 182 but I think that's fair enough if that's what you think. Each to their own.[/quote']

I wasn't the only one!?

The song cheered me up though. :D

Well' date=' seeing as you are only 5, you should have been asleep hours ago!!!

Go to bed... and make sure you wash in the morning!!!

He's waiting for Hog to tuck him in and read him his bedside story.

Guest Scorge Spike
Well' date=' seeing as you are only 5, you should have been asleep hours ago!!!

Go to bed... and make sure you wash in the morning!!!

Lyric writing is a timely process, you know. ;)

And I was referring to the fact that I'm tired of the constant post-fighting currently prevalent, some people should just learn to drop it.....