Dunfermline 1-1 Hearts

Rangers 1-1 Inverness Caledonian Thistle

Motherwell 2-0 Dundee United

Dundee 0-1 Livingstone

Hoping for a Celtic win towmorrow..

YES!

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Dunfermline 1-1 Hearts

I'd have taken a point at the start of the game, but wouldn't you just know it, the whinging Tynecastle cheats get a dodgy penalty. I suppose they HAD to after Wednesday, but I need wins, especially since Livi are picking up points. Also nice to see the Blue Half Of The Cancer Of Scottish Football dropping points.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Fucking nightmare.

Beaten at Falkirk' date=' and Hamilton and Ross County both won.

:swearing:[/quote']

Not a good day Scorge, I hate F****** with a passion so I was hoping you'd do the business, can't have them soiling the SPL.

Guest stuartmaxwell

in retrospect woody has been pretty guff in the last few months, missing sitters and generally doing fuck all in games.

calum "the laurencekirk assisin" has been playing well recently though :)

Guest Jake Wifebeater
slightly off topic but my uncle manages alloa athletic.

No way! Tom Hendrie's your uncle? There's been some great banter about him from his St.Mirren days.

I'd have taken a point at the start of the game' date=' but wouldn't you just know it, the whinging Tynecastle cheats get a dodgy penalty. I suppose they HAD to after Wednesday, but I need wins, especially since Livi are picking up points. Also nice to see the Blue Half Of The Cancer Of Scottish Football dropping points.[/quote']

Funnily enough, there was a widely held belief pre-match that we'd get a dodgy penalty in this game to "even things out" (read: make us look stupid).

I've not seen the penalty incident against yourselves yet, but am *STILL* fuming at what I reckon has to rank as one of the most obvious pieces of biased officiating I've ever witnessed in a football match. And I've been to many a game against the old firm.

Off topic somewhat, what do you reckon to the action that Hearts have taken? I honestly believe that the board knew there wasn't a hope in hell of getting a hearing from the SFA, but have done what they set out to achieve and draw attention to the inherent bias amongst referees. Which should surely benefit us (except the old firm of course) all in the long run.

i think Hearts were daft to do what they did' date=' all they will get is a massive fine, and rightfully so![/quote']

Yes, but do you believe that the rest of the league should just do what we've done for decades and accept that there will always be an inherent bias in these matches? If (when) Hearts get fined for this, I'd like to think that the SFA would at the very least discuss the possibility of video refereeing (works very well in rugby and doesn't take much time out of the game), and indeed the standard of the officials in the game. If nothing else, the whole incident - if indeed it was an innocent mistake - surely has to call into question the competence of Andy Davis.

At the end of the day, that decision could cost Hearts a lot more than any fine from the SFA, given that our UEFA run this year netted us 2million. Would be interesting to see what happens if we miss out on a UEFA spot by that one point come the end of the season...

One day Woody will play in the Premiership... :sleeping:

ah but which premiership? welsh? afghanistan? norwegian?

football sucks at the moment, i've spent too many weekends this season steeped in the pits of soccer depression as my hapless team gain yet another defeat!

and to add insult to injury this weekend, a player we let go in january because our manager didnt think he was good enough for league two, set up hibs consolation against celtic this afternoon :down:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Funnily enough' date=' there was a widely held belief pre-match that we'd get a dodgy penalty in this game to "even things out" (read: make us look stupid).

I've not seen the penalty incident against yourselves yet, but am *STILL* fuming at what I reckon has to rank as one of the most obvious pieces of biased officiating I've ever witnessed in a football match. And I've been to many a game against the old firm.

Off topic somewhat, what do you reckon to the action that Hearts have taken? I honestly believe that the board knew there wasn't a hope in hell of getting a hearing from the SFA, but have done what they set out to achieve and draw attention to the inherent bias amongst referees. Which should surely benefit us (except the old firm of course) all in the long run.[/quote']

And so it proved. I wonder if we'll get a dodgy decision in our favour against the Green Half Of The Cancer Of Scottish Football at Parkhead on Saturday? That'll be fucking chocolate! I saw the highlights last night, and I still reckon it was NEVER a penalty. Scott Wilson got the ball first, he just happened to flatten Lee Miller AFTER he'd nutted the ball to safety. Rage! I need the points more than you do! The Hun penalty was even softer than that, so you've every right to rage about that one, hell, I was raging about it myself.

I reckon the Jambos know what they're doing here, in taking action. No-one's gonna admit they're in the Huns/Tims' pockets, but it might just make them less inclined to continue to dish out blatantly wrong decisions. Even if the fear is of being seen to dish out Old Firm bias. So, yeah, could be a good thing.

Guest neil ex
ah but which premiership? welsh? afghanistan? norwegian?

football sucks at the moment' date=' i've spent too many weekends this season steeped in the pits of soccer depression as my hapless team gain yet another defeat!

and to add insult to injury this weekend, a player we let go in january because our manager didnt think he was good enough for league two, set up hibs consolation against celtic this afternoon :down:[/quote']

I know the feeling too well.. I've supported Aberdeen all my life!