aberdeen-music

Guitar and praccy amp for sale

Liquid Mice

Guest davetherave
1979 Westbury Standard

Vox Pathfinder 15 Amp

As new condition - Superb sound for a wee amp.

I'll buy the amp off you' date=' drop me a pm or email [email']davenow@hotmail.com to arrange collection.

Cheers, Dave.

Dont eat the Yellow Snow !!

Im very interested in the guitar, but have a few questions.

First, obviously its quite old, but the price is a bargain and im wondering how used this guitar is, ie do you have any pics of the ACTUAL guitar your selling.

Does it come with a case?

Why are you selling it? besause the reviews on harmony central give the impression that this guitar is shit hot.

Cheers

The guitar is in first class condition for it's age apart from a few scratches on left cutaway, but you hardly see them.

These guitars are becoming very sought after just now as they only made these between 1978 and 1982 i think + the quality of build is superb. It's like a cross between a Les Paul and a SG, and is quite heavy, being a mahogany body.

Doesnt come with a case i'm afraid - just a crap gig bag that resembles a hippy's shoe.

Ta

:cheers:

Guest davetherave
davetherave = Dave Stokes?

Hows it going you old Welsh Slapper? :cheers:

Who you calling a slapper, you old tart :):cheers: We need to catch up for a beer or two.

I'll drop in and see you tomorrow morning at work about the vox.

Guest davetherave
Guitar gone.

Dave - get yer lazy' date=' slapper-faced arse into my work and buy the amp.

:rockon:[/quote']

I'll be in today, Monday 14th, about lunchtime. :D

Guest davetherave
No worries' date=' Dave............hope to see you using it live at an electronics night sometime :up:[/quote']

Cheers Alan, I hope I get to use it live at an electronics night too? Unfortunately despite offering my services I've not been offered another gig, so either I was that bad no one wants to hear me again or I'm not considered experimental enough? ;)

:cheers: