aberdeen-music

Singer looking for a band

Tye

Hey, im looking for a band to join i've been on the hunt for a while now. Im a good singer, but am not looking to scream my lungs out

Ages 16-18 prefered. Dont mind if it is guys or girls (by the way im a girl)

I have had previous experience in a band when i lived in L.A, but havent had a chance to start a band since moving to Aberdeen.

My influences are: Misfits, Tool, A Perfect Circle, The Adicts , Nine Inch Nails, Deftones, The Ramones,Toxic Narcotic ... so if you are needing anyone to sing im here

comitted band

Hi, im looking for a powerful singer for an up beat kinda rock outfit. were heavily into incubus and my drummer loves tool, deftones etc. trying to create band thats comitted. Talking with a bass player as i speak. Me and drummer 18 just about to finish college in april so tons of free time. Intermediate to pro level of playing.

E-mail me andy

Fireball_guitarist@hotmail.com

HI Tye

We are an actively gigging Rock covers band looking for a new singer, all around early mid 20's

We are doing the usual stuff like GNR, Thin Lizzy, Metallica and Maiden.

If you think you can blast your way through these, give me a shout and we'll get you in for a jam.

We have a number of gigs already booked, the earliest being the 29th April

Email me on dodds_james@hotmail or phone 487838 if you're interested.

Cheers

James

• 2 months later...

hey man! we are currently looking for a singer to complete a 5 piece line up! We all ready have 2 Guitars, Bass and Drums. We'll be playing Hard Rock / Metal to Rock N' Roll! And we definately want a good powerful melodic vocalist, none of that screaming / growling nonsense. If you're interested, PM or 07906319557

Andy, Grant, Jerry & Mouka