Sign in to follow this  
scottST

The Lemon Tree - Tonight!!

Doors 9pm, first band 9:30

Right Hand Left

Radio Lucifer

Today We Fight

Noise Pollution

this is going to be a seriously good gig - try your best to make it!

5 on the door, 3.25 concessions/regulars

if you dont come to this - its your loss, seriously it is. this is going to ROCK.

I won't be there but hope you have a good one. I'll catch Noise Pollution when you play that Speyside Music Festival. Looking forward to it!

:rockon:

Was a good night.

I was well impressed by Right Hand Left, although not really my type of music I thought they were superb. Deffo look forward to hearing more from them. The other bands were good too, especially Then We Fight.

yeah, lucifer were great!

i wasnt too keen on right hand left - good at what they do but not my kinda thang to be honest! well done all the same.

i missed today we fight, i was sorting out my equipment....woops! sorry guys....

as for us?......well....

but noise pollution did let me and dave up to sing..so thats gotta count for summin! . think noise pollution interacted well with the crowd or at least tried to..impressive for a local band i thought.

I was really looking forward to watching "Right Hand Left" and was not disappointed.

Hard to believe its their first gig & the first time the frontman hasnt been on stage playing the drums, nice transition to guitar & vox!