aberdeen-music

2 year old dead after being shot with airgun

Fluffy

erm, no, i'm actually from belfast, dick.

and my point is that things like this happen so much at home and people from here have told me glasgow is an extension of belfast in terms of peoples attitudes. i didn't really buy it but from what i've heard, trying to shoot a public service with an air gun and hitting a 2 year old instead sounds exactly like the sort of scummy thing some piece of shit from the shankhill (or falls) road would do.

sectarianism, for once, doesn't come into it.

Guest *alex*

Jesus Christ.

It's sad, that practically everyday, there is some really shockingly disgusting thread on here, because of how messed up people are. I'm not saying starting a thread about this disgusting, the shooting itself is..really, what's wrong with people these days? The world seems to be getting more and more messed up.

I know it sums up neds, the same sort of cunts that attack the police, don't these halfwits realise that public services are there to protect the public? essentially if you attack the police or especially fire brigade, your just attacking yourself.

i fucking hate neds.

i have nothing but respect for the emerancy services. they should not get the hassle and abuse they do.

people say they hate the police too, god knows why. a few years back i had to get the police involved in something and they were brilliant. respectful, understanding and professional.

some people need to find a better hobby than abusing others.

Well' date=' lets hope justice is served and that he is severly ass raped in prison for the rest of his life.

Sick fuck![/quote']

He'll plead guilty to manslaughter get 12yrs and be out on license in 5, no justice in that i'm afraid.....he should be nailed to a tree by his knees and the mothers of Glasgow should be allowed to 'deal' with him.....now that would be justice.

But again the public outcry will force the govornment into a kneejerk reaction towards air guns just like they did with fire arms a few years ago.....the guns are innocent its the people who posess them that need dealing with.

But again the public outcry will force the govornment into a kneejerk reaction towards air guns just like they did with fire arms a few years ago.....the guns are innocent its the people who posess them that need dealing with.

Indeed, it will be another case of dealing with something after it happened

Guest gilly

What an irresponsible git. There is nothing i can say that hasn't already been mentioned in this thread - he's 27 not 7, why was he trying to shoot a fireman anyway? Fucking Idiot.

And before everyone starts on at me about how bad guns are, almost every home in Switzerland has an automatic weapon in the cupboard under the stairs and their gun crime (in fact just crime) rate is the lowest in the world.....

Its typical of this country though....that swing park is dangerous, ok take the swings away... :help:

I also feel its a tragedy that that little boy has died....i'd fix the fucker who shot him with a nail gun.... :gringo:

What an irresponsible git. There is nothing i can say that hasn't already been mentioned in this thread - he's 27 not 7' date=' why was he trying to shoot a fireman anyway? Fucking Idiot.[/quote']

I'd fit a G.P.M.G. to the top of all fire engines so they could shoot back...

i reckon the gun crime is so low is because people are taught about them. you are taught never ever ever aim a gun at someone, loaded or not! they have respect for the wepons and each other!

i think in this country guns have abit of a glamouras image. alot of people think they are cool (not everyone)

would it be contraversial to suggest better teachings in firearms to kids/teenagers? i dont mean how to handle or use one, but the ethics etc of them and how dangerous they are.

im with graeme though about the swings thing. its stupid, everything has a risk. im surprised we havnt banned pens and pencils, incase we stab ourselves..

I know it sums up neds' date=' the same sort of cunts that attack the police, don't these halfwits realise that public services are there to protect the public? essentially if you attack the police or especially fire brigade, your just attacking yourself.

i fucking hate neds.[/quote']

100% behind you. I hate idiots like this. The fact that someone was stupid enough to shoot at a fireman while on duty is bad enough, but to hit a baby is disgusting. He should rot in an electric chair.