aberdeen-music

Members For Classic Metal Band Wanted!

fatboy

Yo,

Im looking to get a classic metal band on the go with such influences as, iron maiden, judas priest, deep purple, def leppard, black sabbath, i'm a lead guitarist looking to find drummer, singer, second guitarist (rhythm or lead) and bassist, age group round about late teens early twenties but not fussed, starting off with some covers working to original material,all considered and music writing abilty preffered but not essential, if interest give us a call or text, in the aberdeen area.

cheers paul

That sounds cool. would easy Jam with you. Have been doing that kinda stuff. Purple, Maiden, Zeppelin and Free. I'm 28 but have good experience in bringing together a band. I am a vocalist with a powerful voice i.e Bruce Dickinson. Been looking for a band for a couple of weeks but there is not a lot of demand for this sort of material. Call Iain on 07961010407 or email me on thenobz@yahoo.com

Cheers, Iain

Hey man sounds good, I'm a guitarist, 18 and have been trying to get something of a similar vain together for some time! I have some demos (if you want a sample of what I'm about) here: Demos

"Heavy Metal Vibe" and "Beauty" are a good place to start.

My influences include: ACDC, Aerosmith, Bruce Dickinson, Iron Maiden, Helloween, Megadeth, GN'R, L.A. Guns, Poison, Motley Crue, WASP, Hanoi Rocks, Alice Cooper, Faster Pussycat, Skid Row, Slash's snakepit, Velvet Revolver, The Cult, Buckcherry, Gamma Ray, Hammerfall, Dire Straights, Brides of Destruction, Masterplan, Ugly Kid Joe, Marty Friedman, Stone Temple Pilots, Loaded, Oasis, Buckethead, Alanis Morrisette, Buddy Holly, Bowling for Soup, Greenday, Led Zepplin, Black Sabbath, Dio, Pink Floyd, The Darkness, ASAP, Joe Satriani, Jason Becker, Steve Vai, Steve Morse, Rachmaninov, Maksim Mrvica, Paul Mounsey, Enya, The Monkees, Andy Timmons, Ugly Kid Joe, Velvet Revolver..... and others which I can't remember at this time.

I can play pretty solid Rhythm Guitar work, and a little lead guitar. I can do some lead melodies and whack out the occassional pentatonic scale with pinch harmonics, but am no Dave Murray or Joe Satriani.

~Andy :rockon: