aberdeen-music

Jack Daniels is shit

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Just thought I'd mention this - not only does its shitness piss me off, but also the way people that enjoy it act like it's such an honour to do so, or that it's the best drink in the world or something. No...just no. :down:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *alex*
You'rew all fucking shit.... if anyone says another thing about JD being shit i'll "kill 'em"* and make them siwsh they'd never been bornin the world ever. ask emperer boss koala... i'm mentla..

Someone had a little too much? :rolleyes:

Indeed' date=' Jack Daniels is not Rock n Roll! Rock n Roll was the drummer from the Who!

It tastes like pish and is no different to a lot of other alcoholic drinks :rockon:[/quote']

JD's.....ok but as my dear departed mother used to say when it came to my drinking..."if there was nothing else youd suck piss through a shitty cloth" charming I know!!

Guest Tam o' Shantie

what is so great about jack daniels? even in its field (shitty whiskies) i wouldn't say it was anything special. to all those who worship the ground that it walks on, you've been suckered by the man. it's such a cheesy drink, and by the way its 'rock and roll' credibility is just...what the fuck. brainwashed - by the man. the lot of you.

Guest stuartmaxwell

the way that jack is marketed is superb.

they do throw away a lot of money at it, but they have created a great credible stigma to what is a glorified alcopop. its a mainstream drink now.