aberdeen-music

woo-hoo!!!!

Fluffy

its taken me well over a year. alot of swearing, shouting and huffing was invovled, but i finally got my Mp3 to work again! yaay!

i got it as a present from my ex a few years ago, and after he split i left it with him.i got it back, but he lost the cd. now living in reading i decided to get it working again.

only one file was missing which ex sent me in email, it works.

thank fuck!

its taken me well over a year. alot of swearing' date=' shouting and huffing was invovled, but i finally got my Mp3 to work again! yaay!

i got it as a present from my ex a few years ago, and after he split i left it with him.i got it back, but he lost the cd. now living in reading i decided to get it working again.

only one file was missing which ex sent me in email, it works.

thank fuck![/quote']

Thats good news. It better be an ipod!!!!

nah it hadnt been broken, i mainly couldnt be arsed to install it, but i didnt have the software. had to download it lol sorry didnt mean to mislead.

the ipod has a hard-drive in it. it is abit more sensitive to drops etc. means you can store ALOT more tunes on it which is good, but it can go at anytime if too much abuse (so i have been informed anyways)