aberdeen-music

Your Favourite Sandwich

Sam 45

Ah a good old crisp sandwich. Iv been having them for lunch for the last AGES.....tasty. A good mix is T-bone steak roysters and salt and vinegar Discos

I'd go for a crisp sandwich perhaps but mixage of flavours surely has dangerous side-effects?

I just like a good ol' cheese sandwhich, but it gets extra points if its grated Mozerella, i love that cheese...

When i have the munchies i find that 2 slices of white toast lightly buttered with some grated mozerella and some of that Lee and Perrins Tomato and Worcester sauce is damn good, especially at random times at night..

Regards,

Bob

A tin of tuna (got to be in olive oil) mixed with a thingy of Laughing Cow cheese and some red onion, on a wholegrain bap spread with Dairy-Lea. That's basically been my lunch for the past 5 years, except for when I have a chicken and cheese snadwich instead.

Beautiful Mountain's cheese and bacon baguette is the best sandwich I've had outside of my house though.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Places like Subway should be lock-glued, the ready made sandwich market is the biggest con since mobile phones and the bastards aren't going to fleece me with their extortionate slop. Anyway, a fave round at Ape Towers (catering dept.) consists of:

Warburton's soft white farmhouse

Butter

Ham

Cheese slice

Cheese spread

Tomato and chilli relish

Liberal amounts of the above fillings ensure an absolute joy for the tastebuds and stomach. Lovely.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Places like Subway should be lock-glued' date=' the ready made sandwich market is the biggest con since mobile phones and the bastards aren't going to fleece me with their extortionate slop. Anyway, a fave round at Ape Towers (catering dept.) consists of:

Warburton's soft white farmhouse

Butter

Ham

Cheese slice

Cheese spread

Tomato and chilli relish

Liberal amounts of the above fillings ensure an absolute joy for the tastebuds and stomach. Lovely.[/quote']

You mean sandwich shops? I think you're alone in hating them mate, I would estimate that at at least 2 billion people are pro sandwich shop.