aberdeen-music

u.k subs

peelie

Shit hot, I didn't realise they were playing! Is it tickets or just turn up? There's not enough stuff like this in Aberdoom.

Hey Lazy Pixie, just out of interest, I don't suppose you're the lovely Pixie from 1Up who tendered me the sale of 2 Oxymoron CDs yesterday are you?

Download the song "Warhead" by them. The Subs at their best. If your a fan of the clash you'll probably love these. They play "Brand new cadillac" as well. LEgendary band.

Great track, in their top three for sure, but I'd go for "Stranglehold" as to me it encapsulates everything that is great about the Subs.

They once played here at Kef (then Lava) and the guitarist (Nicky Garret) threw his guitar up in the air and it came right back down on his head! A Kodak moment! Evyone invaded the stage and sang along to Warhead at the end - brilliant. They also played upstairs at Triple Kirks with the Swellbellys - They put a barrier up as well! That was a special gig.

Glad to hear there's interest in the latest gig - It's gonna rock!

Shit hot' date=' I didn't realise they were playing! Is it tickets or just turn up? There's not enough stuff like this in Aberdoom.

Hey Lazy Pixie, just out of interest, I don't suppose you're the lovely Pixie from 1Up who tendered me the sale of 2 Oxymoron CDs yesterday are you?[/quote']

tickets are on sale from one up on belmont street

Shit hot' date=' I didn't realise they were playing! Is it tickets or just turn up? There's not enough stuff like this in Aberdoom.

Hey Lazy Pixie, just out of interest, I don't suppose you're the lovely Pixie from 1Up who tendered me the sale of 2 Oxymoron CDs yesterday are you?[/quote']

nope, sorry - wrong pixie! :p