aberdeen-music

JD Coffee

Tav

I love coffee. Cappuccino is my ultimate favourite only down fall is it gets cold too quick! Like a good late too.

There is a new Tea Shop opened up. Cant remember where but it has designer teas. Which is just tea blended with herbs and spices. It was the creation of two guys. And theyve designed everything themselves, from the interior of the Shop to the special tea machines. Looks kind of cool but it refers to coffee too much. Late and cappuccino is referred to a lot and the machines look identical to the coffee machines.

The idea is to make tea popular again

I love coffee. Cappuccino is my ultimate favourite only down fall is it gets cold too quick! Like a good late too.

There is a new Tea Shop opened up. Cant remember where but it has designer teas. Which is just tea blended with herbs and spices. It was the creation of two guys. And theyve designed everything themselves' date=' from the interior of the Shop to the special tea machines. Looks kind of cool but it refers to coffee too much. Late and cappuccino is referred to a lot and the machines look identical to the coffee machines.

The idea is to make tea popular again[/quote']

Is this in Aberdeen?