aberdeen-music

Peavy Amp Missing

If any one comes across a Peavy Renown 112 guitar amp on their travels could they please give me a shout as my one went missing after our gig at the Lemon Tree 18/02/05. I have chased up all my available leads and come up with nada. The thing weighs a ton, and has a feeble O/D sound but is very loud, it is marked on the front 'equipped with Scorpion' (the speaker)

I do seem cursed to lose stuff there, a digitech RP 80 went walkies last time I was there.

Cheers :gringo:

Guest DustyDeviada

That's really, really crap. I do try to keep an eye on my gear at gigs and (touch wood) haven't had anything nicked so far. How the hell can someone steal something as big as an amp?

On the plus side, at least it was a Peavy. Imagine how annoyed you would have been if it was a decent amplifier. ;)

That's really' date=' really crap. I do try to keep an eye on my gear at gigs and (touch wood) haven't had anything nicked so far. How the hell can someone steal something as big as an amp?

On the plus side, at least it was a Peavy. Imagine how annoyed you would have been if it was a decent amplifier. ;)[/quote']

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Say that if someone stole your JSX. ;)

• 3 weeks later...