aberdeen-music

I know this is a bit cheap, but.....

Guest Scorge Spike

Guest Scorge Spike

.....Ascension (ex Maiden Taiwan/Metal Militia) have a gig at the Moorings two weeks on Saturday. I though it worthy of broadcast here seeing how some of you lot may be interested. :D

All welcome.

Guest Scorge Spike

I know. We've been working on this for the arse end of a year now, and just want to get out, play a show, and get a feeling for the songs.

Should point out that recordings for public consumption will not be available for a while, so this will probably be a rare chance to get in on our action and sample our goodness. You will not be disappointed........;)

I doubt many of the Atom forum users would be willing to go and see a band that they haven't heard before' date=' unless it was their mates band..[/quote']

Dont know Neil, some people simply might like power metal and just want to check out this band

Guest neil ex
Dont know Neil' date=' some people simply might like power metal and just want to check out this band[/quote']

Come on Hog. The Atom forum users are brain dead with the exception of myself..

• 5 months later...
Guest Gregor Ascension
A. If he's talking about your gig' date=' he's half a year late.

B. He's not. He's talking about Dragonforce.[/quote']

a. i know, i was joking. the fact that he mentions Dragonforce and not Ascension in the thread is a dead give away.

b. im well aware of the fact that this had to be a joke, as we are not playong at the moorings in two weeks, but dragonforce are plying aberdeen in two weeks.

c. have you ever heard of a thing called sarcasm? obviously not.

a. i know' date=' i was joking. the fact that he mentions Dragonforce and not Ascension in the thread is a dead give away.

b. im well aware of the fact that this had to be a joke, as we are not playong at the moorings in two weeks, but dragonforce are plying aberdeen in two weeks.

c. have you ever heard of a thing called sarcasm? obviously not.[/quote']

reversing%20vehicle.jpg

BEEP BEEP BEEP....

a. i know' date=' i was joking. the fact that he mentions Dragonforce and not Ascension in the thread is a dead give away.

c. have you ever heard of a thing called sarcasm? obviously not.[/quote']

First rule of sarcasm: It has to be sarcastic.

Second rule of sarcasm: It still has to make sense.

Next week....Irony!

Guest Gregor Ascension
First rule of sarcasm: It has to be sarcastic.

Second rule of sarcasm: It still has to make sense.

Next week....Irony!

im not gonna say anything else on the matter, your obiously itching for an argument. try someone who gives a dam. if your too stupid to understand a post, not my problem. shut up and leave it alone.