aberdeen-music

MMR - I told you so...

Well, not you personally - but any of those MORON mothers out there refusing to get their kids innoculised against horrible diseases that medical science would have completed consigned to history if it weren't for said moron mothers...

Japanese scientists have annouced results that show no connection between the MMR jab and childhood autism, at all.

That'll teach those fuckwits who believe any old shit spread by the papers with no facts. Get your kids immunised now you dicks, before they get one of these horrible diseases.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4311613.stm

Guest tv tanned

Equally, if the government was willing to give parents the choice between MMR and single jabs, then there would not be the need for such furore.

Guest Scorge Spike
are you a real doctor?

I think he does computer science at St Andrews. He'll no doubt correct me shortly if that happens to be inaccurate.

Equally' date=' if the government was willing to give parents the choice between MMR and single jabs, then there would not be the need for such furore.[/quote']

That's very cost and time prohibitive, though. Especially when there never was any strong evidence to suggest MMR was dangerous, just one poorly executed and heavily biased study and a massive media furore.

Guest tv tanned
That's very cost and time prohibitive' date=' though. Especially when there never was any strong evidence to suggest MMR was dangerous, just one poorly executed and heavily biased study and a massive media furore.[/quote']

Fair game, since you're a man in the know I will take your word for it.

Im in 2nd year at St. Andrews Uni doing Computer Science and Geoscience, so no, not a doctor.

However, it doesn't take a doctor to see that the MMR scare was total bullshit concockted by the fucking shite media and stupid over-protective mothers.

By the way, did you consider mr tanned, how much more money the 3 single jabs cost? Fair enough - have the 3 jabs - but you can fucking pay for it.