aberdeen-music

If we run out of oxygen, take solace in this...

I heard one of you guys was aiming looks and insults towards my mates on Friday and I dont take kindly to that and it aint fucking cool either.

'Here min, are you looking at my mate? Wanna take this ootside?'

Quality. Don't tell me, is your dad also harder than my dad? By the way, I heard that your mate's dog looked at my mate's dog funny and tried to sniff its balls. I'm not happy and I want something done about it.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Here min' date=' are you looking at my mate? Wanna take this ootside?'

Quality. Don't tell me, is your dad also harder than my dad? By the way, I heard that your mate's dog looked at my mate's dog funny and tried to sniff its balls. I'm not happy and I want something done about it.[/quote']

Look, I'm trying to make peace and bring a stop to the arguing which was getting too personal and u've just taking a big shit stick and tried to stir it up more. I wasnt issueing a threat or "come have a go" to any of them, just trying to calm a situation which has bubbling over for a while.

Look' date=' I'm trying to make peace and bring a stop to the arguing which was getting too personal and u've just taking a big shit stick and tried to stir it up more. I wasnt issueing a threat or "come have a go" to any of them, just trying to calm a situation which has bubbling over for a while.[/quote']

Like you said its tongue in cheek. I dont think anyone cares until they meet them in person. Well , there is the odd one out there.

I havent heard your band so I cant have a dig and I'm not one who goes by other peoples opinions(and there have been a lot of opinions) and it isnt a dig at the girl either. Its tongue-in-cheek towards the way that you guys are treated like icons when you are a local band. towards the whole you and Bob and not Dan issue' date=' I've met Dan briefly on a few occasions and hes a stand up guy buy I heard one of you guys was aiming looks and insults towards my mates on Friday and I dont take kindly to that and it aint fucking cool either. Maybe they are as just as fault as you two but if anything is said on these boards and remain on the boards. 99.9% of what is said on here is tongue-in-cheek and should not be taken seriously. Its when people take it seriously is when shit starts to kick off.[/quote']

Haha kids......

Seriously what are we suppose to do say "no kids dont support our band go listen to Greenday they're huge and important unlike us" get your head out of your arse you twat.

Your mate, would he happen to be the one that decided to use someones face as an ashtray, nice guy that, shame he got kicked out. insulting looks haha you must be joking right?

Haha kids......

Seriously what are we suppose to do say "no kids dont support our band go listen to Greenday they're huge and important unlike us" get your head out of your arse you twat.

Your mate' date=' would he happen to be the one that decided to use someones face as an ashtray, nice guy that, shame he got kicked out. insulting looks haha you must be joking right?[/quote']

erm...i think he was meaning me.

seriously dude, no offence was meant at all and I'm just going to leave it. I tried to have a laugh and then explain and you've whipped this up in to some short of shit stew and I aint interested.

p.s Never tell your fans or ANYONE for that matter to listen to Green Day. Your a "musician", you should know to encourage good music

not at all' date=' i think he missunderstood me. when i walked past bob on friday night he gave me a funny look and then stared at me wilst i was talking to dayeth and jake. but i could be mistaken[/quote']

haha im suprised bob could see on friday night never mind give u a dirty look.

But hey i wasnt there (i dont think...) so maybe but like i said to you before man none of us have any intention of doing anything. I thought this had all been sorted between us the other night but obvioulsy not ive tried to leave it but twice today it has been stirred back up by your mates, as i said i leave it up to you guys to whether this dies down.

seriously dude' date=' no offence was meant at all and I'm just going to leave it. I tried to have a laugh and then explain and you've whipped this up in to some short of shit stew and I aint interested.

p.s Never tell your fans or ANYONE for that matter to listen to Green Day. Your a "musician", you should know to encourage good music[/quote']

yeah haha funny :up:

haha im suprised bob could see on friday night never mind give u a dirty look.

But hey i wasnt there (i dont think...) so maybe but like i said to you before man none of us have any intention of doing anything. I thought this had all been sorted between us the other night but obvioulsy not ive tried to leave it but twice today it has been stirred back up by your mates' date=' as i said i leave it up to you guys to whether this dies down.[/quote']

i toally agree with you, i am letting it die. i cant stop other people posting tho

as far as im concerned this little rivalry ended a couple of nights ago

i toally agree with you' date=' i am letting it die. i cant stop other people posting tho

as far as im concerned this little rivalry ended a couple of nights ago[/quote']

And as far as I'm concerned, I never entered it apart from a few jokes which spiralled but I understand as you guys have received a lot of shit for a while so I can understand why it got outta hand. If anything is said, I'm kidding but like Demon said, we can't stop other people posting.

no you cant but today you and dayeth (who ive spoken to also since) have tried to stirr shit up, from what i take it you lot are all friends yeah, so therefor its your group of people who have twice stirred it up. But again im willing to let this leave if you lot will no one else started it off today so as ive said its up to you guys.

no you cant but today you and dayeth (who ive spoken to also since) have tried to stirr shit up' date=' from what i take it you lot are all friends yeah, so therefor its your group of people who have twice stirred it up. But again im willing to let this leave if you lot will no one else started it off today so as ive said its up to you guys.[/quote']

again, i see what you are saying but i have not said anything (apart from posting that picture of lance storm) im assuming this whole thing will blow over soon (hopefully)

no you cant but today you and dayeth (who ive spoken to also since) have tried to stirr shit up' date=' from what i take it you lot are all friends yeah, so therefor its your group of people who have twice stirred it up. But again im willing to let this leave if you lot will no one else started it off today so as ive said its up to you guys.[/quote']

But I've explained since that nothing was meant in offence, just having a laugh. Its something that keeps this place alive. It be boring as fuck if everyone was just posting serious stuff. I've said I'll let it lie but I wont apologise for you or anybody else taking what I said the wrong way. That really isn't my problem.

But I've explained since that nothing was meant in offence' date=' just having a laugh. Its something that keeps this place alive. It be boring as fuck if everyone was just posting serious stuff. I've said I'll let it lie but I wont apologise for you or anybody else taking what I said the wrong way. That really isn't my problem.[/quote']

:band::band:

Guest AmbientMood

I hate message board bumming.

no totaly man i know that we got this sorted nights ago.

And btw the lance storm pic was awesome!!![/QUOTE]

Why the instant need to lick arse? Is it a confirmation of peace and goodwill between two opposing forces or something? I'm pretty sure we never told Saddam Hussain he was awesome, so why do it now?

Dick 1: 'You're a dick'

Dick 2: No, you're a dick!

Dick 1: Lets be friends!

Dick 2: Aww dude I don't care if you fucked my cat, you're so knarly!

What a joke this thread is. 'I coulda sworn he looked at me in a dirty / almost aggresive manner.' Guess what, four zillion people appeared to give me 'daggers' today whilst I innocently trekked down Union Street. Or I'm sure in my insecure teenage mind I could at least make it seem that way.

Booooo thread, 1 out of 10.

What a joke this thread is. 'I coulda sworn he looked at me in a dirty / almost aggresive manner.' Guess what' date=' four zillion people appeared to give me 'daggers' today whilst I innocently trekked down Union Street. Or I'm sure in my insecure teenage mind I could at least make it seem that way.[/quote']

Exactly.

And for the record, I didn't.