aberdeen-music

If we run out of oxygen, take solace in this...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i walked past bob on friday night he gave me a funny look and then stared at me wilst i was talking to dayeth and jake. but i could be mistaken

Wouldn't have known you if I tripped over you.

Seems to me like 4 pages of how other people bring up arguements and how they just want to 'let it lie'.

Ho-dee-hum.

Oh' date=' you're just stirring it up now! Don't [i']make me look at you.

Guest Cowboy Dan

Bob, i'm going to give negative scene points for that because i want to see you have minus scene points, then you'll be so unscene that you will ultimately become even more scene than you ever were before.

Guest AmbientMood

You're actually in a better position as far as message-board physchology goes to have negative scene points. Then at least you have nothing to lose and aren't tied into bog-standard ass licking, which, all you 'popular' ones can't deny.

There we go. You know what to do: minus 87 before morning please!

Guest Jake Wifebeater
not at all' date=' i think he missunderstood me. when i walked past bob on friday night he gave me a funny look and then stared at me wilst i was talking to dayeth and jake. but i could be mistaken[/quote']

News to me, my friend. Someone giving threatening looks? Excuse me while I shit myself.

will you please fucking drop it! god sake' date=' you are pretty much asking for us to rip the piss again...[/quote']

Again?

oh yeah' date=' your right[/quote']

Well I'm glad we got to the bottom of that.