aberdeen-music

gameshows you want back

R.Borlax

Guest Scorge Spike

UK Gameshows. - great page for stirring up memories of gameshows past.

I'd like Wanted back (the only good thing Endemol ever commisioned), though not with Richard Littlejohn hosting.

Incidentally, anyone care to name worst gameshow ever? My vote goes with Ice Warriors, (ie. Gladiators on ice skates) where every game was virtually identical. Utter bollocks, made Noel's House Party look like TV gold......

hah' date=' anyone remember "man o man" that stupid show where some bird would pick one of the guys and push the rest in a pool? that was ace. fools. :rockon:[/quote']

Well remembered! Chris Tarrants career low, no doubt. My brother would never miss an episode. 6 years old and watched a bunch of muscle bound grotesque ponce about in front of a woman which was clear to see why she didnt have a boyfriend and was looking for a man desperate enough to make a prick of himself on national prime-time tv.

bullseye!

'you cant beat a bit of bully' date=' look at what you would have won lads!'

[/quote']

What a cunt Jim Bowen is. Giving away speedboats to a couple of boys from Yorkshire?

Hemmin, they bide naewhere near water and the fact they play darts disna really indicate a healthy sporty outdoors lifestyle does it Jim?

Stick yer BFH up yer erse....... :nono:

Guest haigyman
thats still going isnt it?

yes, BUT! without roy walker the whole thing's a bit pointless

"it's a good guess but it's not the one"

"say what you see"

good times....good times.

yes' date=' BUT! without roy walker the whole thing's a bit pointless

"it's a good guess but it's not the one"

"say what you see"

good times....good times.[/quote']

It was particularly ace when he'd say "it's good but it's not the one" when it quite clearly WASN'T good.

I would go for Krypton Factor, Crystal Maze, Blockbusters and Going For Gold. But each with their classic presenters.

Wipeout was ace, but it wouldn't be the same without Bob's classic gags.

Guest Ancient Mariner

Call My Bluff, which was of an intellectual level above that of most people on this forum, as evinced by it's catchphrase:

Sandy Tolksvig: I think it was Oscar Wilde that said.....

tell me you appreciate Lloyd Grossman's husky tones (or even his Sainsbury's pasta sauces) and you'll be off the hook

The vegetables are too chunky and authentic for my liking, I want my jarred food processed, PROCESSED!!

Guest gilly
I personally wish they'd bring back YOU BET with Matthew Kelley. It rocked so hard. People betting on stupid things like "i can name ten lulu songs in under thirty seconds just by hearing the first note".

I used to LOVE that programme!

Blind Date. That should definitely come back.