aberdeen-music

Dream Theater finish new album

Mouse

"On Friday February 25th 2005, Dream Theater wrapped up recording on their latest album. Mixing will be begin on Monday February 28th and the record will be delivered to the label in Mid-March. A release is expected for sometime around May/June through Atlantic Records.

Dream Theater began writing and recording their latest album last November at the world famous Hit Factory studios in New York City. (everybody from Michael Jackson, John Lennon, Bruce Springsteen, Madonna, Britney Spears, U2, Mariah Carey, REM, etc. etc. have all recorded at the legendary studio) As has been reported in the media several weeks ago, the famous recording studio is closing down upon the completion of Dream Theater's recording session.

This album will hold the distinction of being the VERY LAST album ever recorded at the Hit Factory in NYC. (the first was Stevie Wonder's "Songs In The Key Of Life") After the Dream Theater sessions ended on Friday night, the lights were turned off and doors were locked to the world famous studio - ending an era in the music industry...."

www.dreamtheater.net

Please be "Just Let Me Polka", Please be "Just Let Me Polka", Please be "Just Let Me Polka" ;)

Naw but thats whupass they're back already with another album, very hardcore, the writing process seems to be very straight forward for them, plus they dont really ever seems to come out with albums of filler, which is awesome. Muchly looking forward to it.