aberdeen-music

Addicting Stuff

Sam 45

Guest tv tanned

fruit machines :(

i have a problem with them, and i should probably do something about it, but i think i am too proud to, and so i try self-control.

which rarely works :(

fruit machines :(

i have a problem with them' date=' and i should probably do something about it, but i think i am too proud to, and so i try self-control.

which rarely works :([/quote']

Gambling is the most addictive but BRILLIANT thing in the world......i think i need counselling :down:

Guest tv tanned

i guess it is the buzz when I win that keeps me hooked, but i have actually lost lots of money on it, and been forced to walk home from town on more than one occasion because i put my bus fare in in the hope of winning the jackpot.

i don't know why i'm saying this, maybe as a cautionary note...

i guess it is the buzz when I win that keeps me hooked' date=' but i have actually lost lots of money on it, and been forced to walk home from town on more than one occasion because i put my bus fare in in the hope of winning the jackpot.

i don't know why i'm saying this, maybe as a cautionary note...[/quote']

Yeh the buzz of winning a big pot in a game of poker is brilliant...especially if you have been bluffing............www.holdempoker.com <play money but good

Guest Scorge Spike

I play Texas Hold 'Em on the net at least five nights a week until silly 'o clock in the morning. I still prefer to play it in a live environment though, because you can actually try and read the opposition better.....

Guest tv tanned
fruit machines - big time. ive been in the same situation of tanned with the walking home thing. ive spent all of my money on nights out on one fruit machine. you feel gutted afterwards. flashy' date='bright fucking lights! :([/quote']

It's always the next one that's gonna give out the big win, and then the next one...

:(

Guest tv tanned
Gamblers annoymous maybe?

Believe me I've pondered it, but I think I'm getting it under control, I throw a cpuple of quid in if I am in the pub, and then walk away. Where before I was putting shitloads in, getting change at the bar etc...

The fact they added the ability to take notes to the machines made matters worse, you just put the tenner in, and then you're away...

:(

-edit- and it's not really that anonymous now, is it? -/edit-

Guest Scorge Spike
It's always the next one that's gonna give out the big win' date=' and then the next one...

:([/quote']

Take up bingo! I'm being serious here, one of my friends won 17,200 on a national prize game, bought himself a new car, paid all his debts and then threw one of the biggest piss-ups I've ever been to with the funds left (about two grand). I won 1400 once, but I had to pay off two sodding loans and only had a pittance left. I think I should renew my membership, and try a weekly session, there's nothing better than overhearing old women cuss when you pick up some winnings....