aberdeen-music

noxagt?!?!!

qzdiablo

what?!

when? where?

wowowow

(sorry if is it bad etiquitte to make this thread before anyone involved does' date=' but i just saw the name mentioned in "dr drakes"' signature and got all excited)[/quote']

To be honest this sounds much more interesting that the majority of Triptych...

Yup

what?!

when? where?

wowowow

(sorry if is it bad etiquitte to make this thread before anyone involved does' date=' but i just saw the name mentioned in "dr drakes"' signature and got all excited)[/quote']

Confirmed! Little while away yet and it's goin to be special. All will be announced soon(ish)

As they say "a teaser".

:rockon:

Jim

yeah...so...NOXAGT!! been chasing them for ages....and...finally!!! woop!! i tell ya - aberdeen's doin not bad this year so far is it.....?! you cant complain.....!

its a while away though...MON 4TH JULY...so y'all better not be doin anythin' on that date cause we plan to make it a bit special....!

they comin over to do a couple of wee festivals in england, and now gonna incorporate a coupla scottish dates....

and fresh news...new line up...2 drummers, electric bass, double bass and vocals...nice!! 8o

watch this space/keep yer eyes peeled etc etc :D

www.noxagt.com www.loadrecords.com

shaz

it was weird cos only this afternoon i put on their last record for the first time in ages and remembered how much i enjoyed it

i think i put it on cos i've been listening to this song i dled from the load records site an awful lot

http://www.loadrecords.com/sound/ultralyd_track2.mp3

it is by ultralyd, another band that the noxagt's guitarist is in