aberdeen-music

I need help!!

HeinzHines

Right all you computer genius'....i need help in something....ive noticed recently that more and more websites are using that smaller font/resolution thing and my monitor isnt set up to take it...and its becoming increasingly hard to read stuff!!!!

In what setting can i change the view? Any help is great thanks.....

Guest Zeenat Aman
Right all you computer genius'....i need help in something....ive noticed recently that more and more websites are using that smaller font/resolution thing and my monitor isnt set up to take it...and its becoming increasingly hard to read stuff!!!!

In what setting can i change the view? Any help is great thanks.....

Click View at the top right hand of the screen' date=' then click [b']Text Size, then select what ever suits you're eyes.

Guest Zeenat Aman
also if you have a scroll mouse' date=' hold down your ctrl key and scroll away to change font size (works in i.e and firefox)[/quote']

Ooh, I didn't know that!

:D

Click View at the top right hand of the screen' date=' then click [b']Text Size, then select what ever suits you're eyes.

Hahaha....ta....it worked....i could have done that months ago....but thought 'no that would be too easy' thought i would have to change some resolution settings or some pish!