aberdeen-music

Thee Moths at Drakes

Thee Alex

I don't think the label will have sent any up in time for the show so I am thinking of making some mp3 disks with as much of thee moths as I can fit on (which will be pretty much everything!) - they'll be for sale for a quid or so I guess.

Will try and get some vinyl off the label though!

Looks like I will be able to bring some vinyl as well. Going to make some CDR's of stuff too, maybe put a couple of live recordings on one and I might make a limited edition compilation of various singles and comp appearances for the evening.

Might have some copies of my second minibook with me as well.

Originally posted by Thee Alex:

I haven't seen those reviews, any chance of getting a copy?

aye. it's in drakes behind the bar. i 'm well pissed off i won't be able to catch youse. grr etc

bri fudge

p.s. if you'd like to contribute summat to our next comp cd (comes free with the zine...) post something on the fudgenet forum for me, or email fudgefanzine@hotmail.com

Thanks to the few people who came along! I had a great time and would love to come back. Special thanks to Neil Hookers Green for putting Tom and I up, Sharon for putting the gig on and being so friendly, the soundguy for being so sound and Mr Future Galloway for wearing a crazy eyehat and singing his lovely songs.