aberdeen-music

The Bravery

Alkaline

Malcom' date=' i was born in 1980 and have all of A-Ha's albums along with all of Duran Duran's, and i also love the Cure......and tons of other stuff like Blondie etc

So wot the heck are you drivelling on about?

:D[/quote']

Well get it on the playlist! Enough of your emotional hardcore!

Someone is gonna come on here and slag them off calling them hipsters but those people are just hipsters themselves who dislike them just because they are fashionable. Anyone with a heart couldn't resist the singles they've released so far.

if i call them shit, does that make me shit myself?

'cos i can't stand the bravery but i can't be bothered cleaning up that sort of mess either

if i call them shit' date=' does that make me shit myself?

'cos i can't stand the bravery but i can't be bothered cleaning up that sort of mess either[/quote']

I know some people will genuinely dislike them but there are some people on these messageboards who i am sure will hate a band (or at least say they hate them) purely because they are fashionable. I might be giving the impression that i think they are a great band which i don't but i won't deny that they have a certain amount of merit just to look cool...in a kind of anti-cool way.

Someone is gonna come on here and slag them off calling them hipsters but those people are just hipsters themselves who dislike them just because they are fashionable. Anyone with a heart couldn't resist the singles they've released so far.

I think they are shite, because they are dull, formulaic and ripping off dozens of other bands far more deserving of the attention.

like the Feint, for example.

All i've heard is the single "honest mistake" and if thats anything to go by then i can't wait to hear the album! They have a total new order vibe about them but are different from anything else around at the moment. The video is AWESOME, all the dominoes and stuff, loving it!

I know that' date=' but i think i was more disappointed at the fact that i was agreeing with music journalists (namely NME)...[/quote']

the Bravery are not in the same league as the Killers :love: and sound nothing like the Strokes (which is a good thing)

the NME is just contrived and lazy journalism - rarely accurate

imo