aberdeen-music

Attention Computer Experts

NARC

You phoned Bob Craske' date=' didn't you?

(remeber him? the bloke who used to write a column for retards in the westhill newsletter thing)[/quote']

Good old Bob Craske. He built my computer. Fucking Genius! I remember his column as well. Handy computer tips mixed with charm and a sprinkling of comedy. Pity he lives in France now.

he was swindling tens of thousands you mean, the fact they actually paid him to be the principal teacher of computing says it all :p

i think our highlight has to be sending him packing for a few months, then him coming back and refusing to teach us :D

AND BOB LIVES IN FRANCE?! :( how dare he..i always wanted the pleasure of talking to him :(

he was swindling tens of thousands you mean' date=' the fact they actually paid him to be the principal teacher of computing says it all :p

i think our highlight has to be sending him packing for a few months, then him coming back and refusing to teach us :D

AND BOB LIVES IN FRANCE?! :( how dare he..i always wanted the pleasure of talking to him :([/quote']

Yeah he does. My dad was wanting the computer fixed and I mentioned Bob but he said he lives in France now. Rather him than me though! Sound bloke.

Waa, who the hell would do that to him?

Mimicing his accent, falling into tears of laughter when he said "ok" and doing surreal things like tucking all your clothes into each other to confuse the fuck out of him was more than acceptable, but spitting in his drink? that's wrong :\