aberdeen-music

pulling pain

jamie A

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*bites tongue...hard*

You keep biteing your tongue don't you whats that all about , you trying to squeez one out! you should get your old man to loob it up with some love juice! then the shit fill fly out your ares insted of your mouth.

so dose anyone have any baggage/pain like my friend Dateth here how had an overbaering

father and therefore he lashes out at anyone how may show any feeling. you dad ever tell you that you were a winner dayeth

You keep biteing your tongue don't you whats that all about ' date=' you trying to squeez one out! you should get your old man to loob it up with some love juice! then the shit fill fly out your ares insted of your mouth.

so dose anyone have any baggage/pain like my friend Dateth here how had an overbaering

father and therefore he lashes out at anyone how may show any feeling. you dad ever tell you that you were a winner dayeth

.[/quote']

You have to be the most illiterate cretin ever

You keep biteing your tongue don't you whats that all about ' date=' you trying to squeez one out! you should get your old man to loob it up with some love juice! then the shit fill fly out your ares insted of your mouth.

.[/quote']

yes well, I probably don't need to say myself how unsuccessful that was.

.[/quote']

stop. posting. now

Guest Jake Wifebeater
So.... it's about wanting an ex back?

Thats a pretty deep pain. Spesh if it's you that's been dumped or for any reason I guess... if it's not pain its anger.

That must be a strange feeling, one I have never experienced. This may have something to do with the fact that every single ex of mine is a stupid bastard bitch.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Aim higher then. (No sexual connotation intended)

I sure did, and hit the jackpot. They do say you have to kiss a few frogs before you find your princess. Stop that vomiting at the back.

Guest AmbientMood

Hey guys come on, you all understand that Banff is full of morons and the place should really be sealed off..

p.s- Macduff should shove that stupid aquarium up its ass.