aberdeen-music

anyone know why my hotmail account would suddenly be empty??!!

Dizzy Storm

...ive heard a few people saying hotmail has been pants/crap/rubbish recently....hadn't had any problems myself - up until now! logged in and ALL my folders are empty!! earlier in the evening it was fine....

any explanations? do you think ive lost everything for good? this happened to anyone else?

sharon

i am lucky enough to have a g-mail account but for some reason whenever i try to sign in to it the connection "times out" (i think) and that "cannot find server" page appears in my browser instead

it's a bit like being given a huge steak after having your jaw horribly disfigured in a gruesome accident

i get this problem a lot when trying to view web pages over a secure connection

...ive heard a few people saying hotmail has been pants/crap/rubbish recently....hadn't had any problems myself - up until now! logged in and ALL my folders are empty!! earlier in the evening it was fine....

any explanations? do you think ive lost everything for good? this happened to anyone else?

sharon

Its obvious what happened...bill gates wanted those nudy pics of me that you had in your inbox....it just took him some time to retrieve them then put them back!!!

• 2 weeks later...

do people actually go back and read the old emails they keep? my inbox has loads of emails because i can never be assed deleting them. besides theyre all from steve apart from two from my mum and some sneaky ' virgin college wives' spam. maybe this is why i dont read old emails. in fact, yes it is why.

do people actually go back and read the old emails they keep? my inbox has loads of emails because i can never be assed deleting them. besides theyre all from steve apart from two from my mum and some sneaky ' virgin college wives' spam. maybe this is why i dont read old emails. in fact' date=' yes it is why.[/quote']i ahve an old e-mail. its a pic of me that says happy birthday. disturbing it is. very.

i ahve an old e-mail. its a pic of me that says happy birthday. disturbing it is. very.

haha! seeing that photo made me feel dirty inside, salad fingers style. i didn't look long, dont worry. i thought the birthday template was perversely fitting, as if meant for some small child, tucked away in a birthday envelope, happy surprise!

haha! seeing that photo made me feel dirty inside' date=' salad fingers style. i didn't look long, dont worry. i thought the birthday template was perversely fitting, as if meant for some small child, tucked away in a birthday envelope, happy surprise![/quote']i was tucked away in all sorts of ways that day and the picture made me feel incredibly gay but hey it was fucking funn-ay.

do people actually go back and read the old emails they keep? my inbox has loads of emails because i can never be assed deleting them. besides theyre all from steve apart from two from my mum and some sneaky ' virgin college wives' spam. maybe this is why i dont read old emails. in fact' date=' yes it is why.[/quote']

I lost a part of me when I lost 5 years of emails....think I only have a years worth now....none of which is interesting but I must file absolutely every email I ever receive!