aberdeen-music

new single

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Stephanie

ah huh, end of the month you say. If its organised by you I doubt it. Tom, Tom, Tom *shakes head*

p.s. Look I'm on your message board, happy? ; p

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tellison vs ten easy wishes?

Haven't seen such a difficult one to call since Halifax Town Vs Leyton Orient in the 1996 coca cola cup opening round.

Try instead the potential champions league final that is AC Milan vs Chelsea, or its musical equivalent:

MY MINDS WEAPON vs RADIO LUCIFER

11/5/05 at drummonds

3, doors at 9pm.

:D please note the above is in good jest

tellison vs ten easy wishes?

Haven't seen such a difficult one to call since Halifax Town Vs Leyton Orient in the 1996 coca cola cup opening round.

Try instead the potential champions league final that is AC Milan vs Chelsea' date=' or its musical equivalent:

MY MINDS WEAPON vs RADIO LUCIFER

11/5/05 at drummonds

3, doors at 9pm.

:D please note the above is in good jest[/quote']

Halifax town = Tellison?

I'd say they were more like Cove Rangers...

The reserve team at that.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Tam o' Shantie
Jesus, what a sack of aids. I remember seeing nothing but '10 Easy Wishes/Tellison' shit everywhere. Someone dropped the ball big style on that one. What happened?

I sent the guy all the artwork, tracks etc. and about 4 weeks later he got back to me saying it hadn't arrived, so I sent it all again, and never heard back from the guy. His dodgy promotions company has disappeared since too. We shopped it but BSM and Gravity weren't interested, and then Rory left Tellison and they got 2 new fellas on board and changed their sound quite a bit (thus they were loathe to release what they considered primative and inferior material), so it just died.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
I am going to stick with my claim that Tom is lazy.

Another option is that it is under a pile of shite in his very messy flat. It is mess because he is lazy.

Yeah, I'm going for lazy...

Tom, just clean your flat :)

This insolence will not be tolerated. I have tidied my living room and also my bathroom. You wouldn't believe your eyes!

I sent the guy all the artwork, tracks etc. and about 4 weeks later he got back to me saying it hadn't arrived, so I sent it all again, and never heard back from the guy. His dodgy promotions company has disappeared since too. We shopped it but BSM and Gravity weren't interested, and then Rory left Tellison and they got 2 new fellas on board and changed their sound quite a bit (thus they were loathe to release what they considered primative and inferior material), so it just died.

That's no excuse. Just release it yourselves. Get it done!

:up:

plus mark gravity signed em???