aberdeen-music

is THIS 'the scene'?

Defect

I hear people always going on about this thing called 'the scene' and being a scenester?

I'm confused does anyone actually know what it is they are talking about when regarding to themselves as part of 'the scene' or as being a 'scenster'.....

What does this all mean? is it a music scene? a youth culture? is this forum THE scene? do I need a computer to be part of the scene? has it got anything to do with music or is it all about the internet and scene points?..... is it just a online community? is it a support group? a youth club? do I need to dress different like everybody else to be a 'scenster'. Have I missed out in my youth from never becoming a scenster?

Is everyones definition different?

Does anyone know?

Does anyone care?

many a sleepless night I've had over this.

I hear people always going on about this thing called 'the scene' and being a scenester?

I'm confused does anyone actually know what it is they are talking about when regarding to themselves as part of 'the scene' or as being a 'scenster'.....

What does this all mean? is it a music scene? a youth culture? is this forum THE scene? do I need a computer to be part of the scene? has it got anything to do with music or is it all about the internet and scene points?..... is it just a online community? is it a support group? a youth club? do I need to dress different like everybody else to be a 'scenster'. Have I missed out in my youth from never becoming a scenster?

Does anyone know?

Does anyone care?

Scene points deducted for repetition.

The deeper issue of enlightenment from knowing the answer to this question has not been addressed.

We've been through this before, look through the past threads.

Does anyone know?

Does anyone care?

i am the scene, anything you need to know about it just ask me.

I am teh cool!!!

I dont wear eyeliner

i dont listen to hard house

so therefor i am cooler than anyone!!

there you go theres your scene explained for u

come on, well, I dont know. whats going on when you cant even you know, I dont know... I Mean you cant even repeat yourself a couple of times..

I mean, come on, I dont know, well whats going on here then. I have scene points... I did'nt know that .............. does the world implode if I get them taken away?......

come on' date=' well, I dont know. whats going on when you cant even you know, I dont know... I Mean you cant even repeat yourself a couple of times..

I mean, come on, I dont know, well whats going on here then. I have scene points... I did'nt know that .............. does the world implode if I get them taken away?......[/quote']

What the fuck did that waffle mean?

I think you should lay off the wine gums mate... :down:

Im like soooo anti-scene that i made my own music scene in my garden....the only thing you had to do to get in was bring a stick.....but lost in my own sense of power i realised a mistake. Because i had created my own scene i was part of the scene again.....you just cant win.....

(by the way my music scene was fairly popular.....one member of my scene took along 127 sticks.....but then he told me he was a tree....but i didnt actually mind)

Im like soooo anti-scene that i made my own music scene in my garden....the only thing you had to do to get in was bring a stick.....but lost in my own sense of power i realised a mistake. Because i had created my own scene i was part of the scene again.....you just cant win.....

(by the way my music scene was fairly popular.....one member of my scene took along 127 sticks.....but then he told me he was a tree....but i didnt actually mind)

Are you trippin man?