aberdeen-music

The Legacy + Support - Moorings, Sat 12th March

I knew I shouldnt have bought him some Jager...haha
you bought me Jager? oh yeah, so you did. fuck. im peicing together last night slowly. did I see The legacy?? i mind Paul Engage scremaing in my face. next thing i remember was being woken up in moshulu. like 4 times. each tme by a different attractive girl. how kinky.

you bought me Jager? oh yeah' date=' so you did. fuck. im peicing together last night slowly. did I see The legacy?? i mind Paul Engage scremaing in my face. next thing i remember was being woken up in moshulu. like 4 times. each tme by a different attractive girl. how kinky.[/quote']

Err Dave... that wasn't Moshulu that was the gutter outside The Moorings and those were hookers. Ugly ones.

Guest Nikola Tesla

This was an ace gig, pity i didn't manage to stay for The Legacy (damn country buses), especialy as from mp3's they sounded like the best band of the night... Otherwise it was nice to see Engage again and to finaly get to see the Fight Back.

Looks like Aberdeen has a shitload of Weapon fans then mr promoter!! ;)

Jamesy

yeah cheers to the weapon peeps for being some of the few people from aberdeen actually in attendence...good night but it shows how lame the aberdeen HC scene is when the majority of the crowd was from dundee and glasgow.