aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
lava p.

People In Planes plus reasons are red and turning 13

think i might go to this gig haven't been to a gig for a while and this one sounds like i might enjoy it

yeah, sure it will be good, its a great line up.

of course you should go.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this show has been postponed.People In Planes will be flying out to america at 7am on Wednesday morning to secure an american distribution deal. Sorry.

Kevin (Reasons Are Red), If you happen to read this I have tried to call you a few times to let you know but your phone keeps ringing off.

Wednesday morning? Why can't they play the show and then sleep on the plane or whatever? Have they got to travel far to get their flight? ?(

that sucks. so is the whole gig off or are the other two bands still playing?

the whole gig is off, yeah, I agree it sucks at such short notice, but these things happen and securing distribution is hard enough in the uk, never mind america.

it would mean driving all the way back down to london straight after the gig' date=' the bands driver was not exactly chuffed at the idea.[/quote']

I'm nae surprised to be fair. Shame - I was being swayed into going along as well.