aberdeen-music

Project: Ven-Hell Mp3 for your listening pleasure

HeinzHines

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zeenat Aman

My honest opinion is that it's just not very good or musically interesting to me. Too many bands just play/scream and make a noise, zzzzzzzzzzz!!! It's lazy and piss easy to do stuff like this.

Care to explain the thinking behind this band?

Ok' date=' It's fun for you... no problem, except if I had to endure it live. :D

You wanted feedback!!!:p[/quote']

Thats the beauty of music......if you dont like it i can deal with it......and the end of the day we are just a bunch of friends having a laugh....our members are in more serious bands (copy_haho(politik) and masamune).

And you dont have to hear it live so its all good for your ears..... :D

So where's the tune? Seems like making noise for noise sake. Didn't enjoy it at all...there doesn't seem to anything that really stands out...any melody...riff...the recording is of an okish quality but doesn't really help the song much. I can see where you are going with it but out of tune/scratchy guitars don't work at the best of times. I guess we can put it down to me not being a fan of "noise-punk"...doesn't sound like an appealing genre.

Result D+ must try harder...

Guest Zeenat Aman
Thats the beauty of music......if you dont like it i can deal with it......and the end of the day we are just a bunch of friends having a laugh....our members are in more serious bands (copy_haho(politik) and masamune).

And you dont have to hear it live so its all good for your ears..... :D

Heh, I was at the last Fudge at Drakes gig, but had to leave after the Kitchen Cynics... luckily. :p

Guest stuartmaxwell

lovely stuff

obviously some people wont like this kind of stuff, i love the fact that its raw and frothing at the mouth. there is some good interaction between the instruments, the drumming is much fun too

So where's the tune? Seems like making noise for noise sake. Didn't enjoy it at all...there doesn't seem to anything that really stands out...any melody...riff...the recording is of an okish quality but doesn't really help the song much. I can see where you are going with it but out of tune/scratchy guitars don't work at the best of times. I guess we can put it down to me not being a fan of "noise-punk"...doesn't sound like an appealing genre.

Result D+ must try harder...

rubbish tav. honestly.

no lost prophets just bastards. bastards.

Guest Mr Blastcap

super stuff, i liked it. drums good and bashy, guitars of very high quality- sort of reminded me of the icarus line with its heavy metal meets alt tuning caperage. better footnotes next time, and the bibliography was a bit short but otherwise very nice.

scratchy lo-fi guitars dont work.....they do they do!