aberdeen-music

$ The Money$hot - Rockin The Tunnels $

well i was not technically making a judgement...mannnnnnnnn hee hee! i am still gonna check ya out! however, it will be hard for you guys getting away from that "tag" because lady mercedes were on the go for a while and working with 2 guys from the band it does lead to speculation that they must be writing music and if they are writing music then surely maybe it would sound like their former band lady mercedes! as i said before i shall pass judgement when i see you guys...see if you guys are a "rock n roll " experience....

Guest valley69
well i was not technically making a judgement...mannnnnnnnn hee hee! i am still gonna check ya out! however' date=' it will be hard for you guys getting away from that "tag" because lady mercedes were on the go for a while and working with 2 guys from the band it does lead to speculation that they must be writing music and if they are writing music then surely maybe it would sound like their former band lady mercedes! as i said before i shall pass judgement when i see you guys...see if you guys are a "rock n roll " experience....[/quote']

gotta love lucy, shes a cheeky lass :D x

Guest valley69
no im not...hee hee!!!

its a cute cheeky but i admire your honesty because lady mercedes are pretty dire.

shit' date=' just realised that one of the bands used to be lady mercedes...yucky not my cuppa tea[/quote']

that made me chuckle to myself cos most people would be reluctant to say if they dont like an aberdeen band incase of losing the precious scene credibility but you just came right out with it..Love you dude x

Guest valley69
its a cute cheeky but i admire your honesty because lady mercedes are pretty dire.

haha! who the fuck are you to call Lady Mercedes dire? :nono:

my apologies, i meant to say that you guys were shite, not dire...why do you guys wear cowboy boots?

Is there no fuckin gettin away from that tag! you cant really compare us mate! Mercedes do their funky trip and we're just a fuckin rock n roll band! we're into Zeppelin' date=' The Stones, The Cooper Temple Clause, Guns N Roses/Velvet Revoler kinda shit! Comparing us would be stupid![/quote']Aw! they were slaggin you off! aw they were all just like slaggin you off saying your all rubbish, i was like MY lot are rubbish!? YOUR lot are SHIT! YOUR ALL LIKE LITTLE SLUGS!!

• 2 weeks later...

The Money$hot at Drummonds Friday 25th of March

The Money$hot will be rocking at Drummonds on Friday the 25th of March! Rock n Roll played the way it should be.!try and get along and see them if you like massive rocking sound!this band is loosely tight and a must see!They will be featuring along with new band in town the Genics!formerly known as Goicheaxiea they are also a band to see! sound like the early verve stuff!thanx folx!!!!The Money$hot